Corrigan-Camden 66 Crockett 48/Final

WOSgrad

One game at a time. Crockett next then CC. Don't see anyone stopping the Eagles in district. The easy schedule CC played is gonna show up when Eagles come to town.I'm sticking to IT..

lets see if newton can play 4 qt of football with corrigan .. the eagles is gonna have their hands full trying to stop #10 keegan Mitchell #2 malyk Johnson and #8 Sammy Martinez. And just a lil word to the wise both 10 and 2 are over 1,000 yards rushing !
but we got hemphill first. Good luck against Crockett this coming week.

Newton has no problems playing 4 quarters of football and yes they can stop Corrigan on defense but I'm not sure Corrigan will ever stop Newton on offense

its gonna come down who can make that one stop on defense. If corrigan gets up on Newton by a score or two look out! Same goes for corrigan if Newton gets up on us look out!
I assure you nobody is getting Blowed out in this one!

Newton has been playing hard 4 qtrs since game one, I think that will be the difference in this game, CC gets behind I think they will fold, they have not played from behind, Newton has been down twice by 2 scores and came back to take the lead, .....Crockett coming to town first

Looking forward to this game as a Eagle fan.As a team both CC and Newton must focus on the task at hand.I think Newton will give CC the best Defense they have faced this year. In doing so Newton will punch the holes in the CC D and put up points.I say CC will score the least points they have scored all year.

The problem with your defense it's the same kids who play offense and they get tired. Y'all don't have many but they play hard and if mitchells not on defense there is nobody to catch someone if they break. If you win by one or a hundred it counts. Sounds like offense is scoring to fast. Need Long slow controlled drive. Lol

Corrigan has always had it where the starters on offense start on defense.. that's no excuse to give up 35 ppg our guys just don't like contact that's the real problem

I think corrgin has the better offense.. BUT Newton will stop them enough on Defense to get the win!

I disagree I don't believe Corrigan has the better offense. They may have the stats but that is because of who they have played on that weak pre district schedule. If we would of played those teams our stats would be high as well. Newton has played some competition and put up some good stats as well so not so sure Corrigan is better on offense. Newton for sure has a way better defense.

I disagree I don't believe Corrigan has the better offense. They may have the stats but that is because of who they have played on that weak pre district schedule. If we would of played those teams our stats would be high as well. Newton has played some competition and put up some good stats as well so not so sure Corrigan is better on offense. Newton for sure has a way better defense.

I'll admit Newton has the better defense! But yes corrigans offense is better and I'm sorry if I make someone mad saying that.
And you know what they say... the proof is in the pudding! We'll see what yalls offense can do against Crockett Friday night.
and then yall will have the opportunity to shut us down next week an offense who has averaged 60 a game. I don't care if we score 20 or 100 as long as we come out with a win haha