Kingwood Park at Dayton 7:00 pm Oct. 10th Predictions

Yeah I stopped by there on my routes and had Dayton by 3 to start but gonna change it now. KWPark 31-17 now. Put it in the books.

flip those scores and you will be a little closer. Last year KP had 10 offensive pts against Dayton and I don't think they will get 2 charity td's Friday like last year. KP 2 wins have come against GP and a winless Magnolia.

Hoping the defense keeps on improving from early woes.Dayt O due a huge game when they can score every qtr.See ya'll @ the tailgate booth fri evening.100 club will have baked goods for sale to benefit Dayt Atheletics,stop by.Set up time after 3:00 pm,boothe space #8 reserved

Got a feelin' there gonna be several unhappy but not shocked homecomers (their season is what it is mediocre at best) that leave filly stadium tonight due to a Panther beatdown. At least the band puts on one heck of a showing and at least the farm animals are safe unless them Panthers turn on them too. 38-10 KWPark :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Got a feelin' there gonna be several unhappy but not shocked homecomers (their season is what it is mediocre at best) that leave filly stadium tonight due to a Panther beatdown. At least the band puts on one heck of a showing and at least the farm animals are safe unless them Panthers turn on them too. 38-10 KWPark :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

I am pretty sure no one here cares about your "feelin"'s  

You still on here PAM (good name for you BTW) I figured you'd be hidin out after that debacle taking place in that Oasis of a township called Port Arthur. It's all good and between you and me i'd use the homecoming festivities as an excuse not to witness the beat down that them Ranger Boys put on display as well. Wish I could stand the smell but once in a lifetime is enough or I'd like to witness it.