Lumberton@PNG

It's not the coach. It's not a bunch of undisciplined kids. The team has a few decent players. Past that, there just ain't enough tools in the shed. Look at Silsbee. They generally have a pretty good playoff caliber team. Not this year. One day when I have the time, I will outline the reasons for Lumberton not being a successful football school year in and year out with s few exceptional years. It parallels the same problems that Lamar's program has. I'll get back with yall on this.

It's not rocket science.......it's the program itself.

Our peewee football players do not know who the head high school coach is. I bet PNG peewee knows who theirs is! The program is broken and we loose a lot of talent after Jr. high.....We need the High School program to start working with the peewee teams......

PNG has always been a rival of mine.....back in the old TJ days......but one thing about them, they have probably the best football program in the area.

How can we recruit like Oregon, PNG? NED just don't have the fancies.

NED doesn't have the "fancies" because you keep voting down the proposed bonds. I have a bunch of nieces and nephews in that district and the facilities, talking about the schools, are in dire shape, and your football field needs a complete overhaul. You guys have the option to change your course whenever you want; just vote Yes. In the meantime, keep on hating!