Lumberton@PNG

No doubt PNG will take this. Lumberton should be able to compete with these teams though. There is talent there. Just too many undisciplined players. Not to mention coaching is questionable. Play calls don't make sense. Same defensive mistakes from week to week. Haven't learned enough from past games to be able to compete well against team like PNG this season.

No doubt PNG will take this. Lumberton should be able to compete with these teams though. There is talent there. Just too many undisciplined players. Not to mention coaching is questionable. Play calls don't make sense. Same defensive mistakes from week to week. Haven't learned enough from past games to be able to compete well against team like PNG this season.

Don't disagree. Lumberton has much better talent than you would guess just looking at their results. I am a little worried about them in this one. PNG can really score and score in bunches. They could literally hit half a hundred by halftime. (They almost have already this year.)

Saw more talk on the MCM post...figured we take one game at a time. PN-G should come out on top, I won't guess the score though I think it'll be a good size spread. We have to to stay healthy. I hope Faircloth will allow starters to sit and heal and let players that haven't had a chance to play get in  as much as possible. I suspect we will run more, but I don't know. WOuld be good if we can build a lead and let the backup QB get some snaps. BTW, is Ky the only back up QB?

PN-G 75  Lum 3

Unless we send our JV, then 63 - 10

Now that's funny. I try not to do much uneducated trash talking, however... In the great words of Jim Mora..... PLAYOFFS..... Are you kidding me Lumberton..... Please hear my sarcasm.... No excuse in the world can make up for lack of talent.... Numbers don't lie.. Lumberton is a loser year in year out.... Except for their junior league programs now and again..... Kinda funny I'd say. I guess it's easier to build a team at that level... I've come to the realization that Nederland has our number... But....... If Lumberton starts winning district games on a regular basis I'm going to take up sewing.... In China...... I don't think Vince Lombardi could help that situation out. And for the posts on coaching... Please quit saying Credeur is a PNG phenom... Not the case.... However he did take these folk to the playoffs. That's a dam miracle in itself.. Then they got rid of him......

Now that's funny. I try not to do much uneducated trash talking, however... In the great words of Jim Mora..... PLAYOFFS..... Are you kidding me Lumberton..... Please hear my sarcasm.... No excuse in the world can make up for lack of talent.... Numbers don't lie.. Lumberton is a loser year in year out.... Except for their junior league programs now and again..... Kinda funny I'd say. I guess it's easier to build a team at that level... I've come to the realization that Nederland has our number... But....... If Lumberton starts winning district games on a regular basis I'm going to take up sewing.... In China...... I don't think Vince Lombardi could help that situation out. And for the posts on coaching... Please quit saying Credeur is a PNG phenom... Not the case.... However he did take these folk to the playoffs. That's a dam miracle in itself.. Then they got rid of him......

I actually found out he left on his own