West brook vs channelview predictions

BrookAlumni

Wb vs. Cv. Should be an intresting game. Knowing west brooks best defensive player is sidelined I have to go with channelview based on the games so far this season. Although if Aubrey is QB which gives them a better option when plays break down, if he plays we may have a high scoring game that WB can win.

Channelview. 42
West brook. 28

Bruins need to find a way to win.

A heavy dose of the WR & RB homerun threat & the second half D vs NS I would give WB the win, but I witnessed a fake punt with seconds left in the 1st half backed up in their own endzone, not to mention the Best WR in the area didn't get many opportunities until the 4t qtr.

Channelview with the win, but not because the players from WB didn't try. We all know the reason

Go Brook!!!

A heavy dose of the WR & RB homerun threat & the second half D vs NS I would give WB the win, but I witnessed a fake punt with seconds left in the 1st half backed up in their own endzone, not to mention the Best WR in the area didn't get many opportunities until the 4t qtr.
Channelview with the win, but not because the players from WB didn't try. We all know the reason
Go Brook!!!

which is why I stated in another thread that the CEK coach maybe coaching himself right into another job in this area. ;)

I just don't have enough faith in the coaching staff, to go with WB, in this one. In the first half, of the NS, game, WB didn't look like there was any improvement, in any facet of the game, since the Central game. As much as I want the Brook to win, they are not playing consistent enough, on either side of the ball, to keep pace with the Falcons. 12-13, in 3 years at the helm at WB, and no playoff appearances, doesn't speak well for the current regime. We expect better, at WB. He needs to go. Channelview 56 West Brook 28.

BWB shocks the Southeast area and Channelview suffers their first loss of the season. BW has the athletes to contain CV and if they put a good D plan together; they can win. Have to stop the big play. I think they can. No trickery on offense. Run the ball, they have the hogs up front. Get the talented WR in the loop. He don't have to run fades. He can catch the 5 yard pass and make stuff happen. Control the ball. control the clock and keep the high potent CV offense off the field will equal a victory. BWB 35 CV 31

Flanigan may not be the best coach but I think he will have no problem outsmarting Hurts. WB wins this one 42-35

You must be smoking something. yea it may be possible to out smart him but his son will beat WB by himself. Flanigan is not that good of a coach, he got ran out Crosby so what makes his so smart all of a sudden!!! SMH

BWB shocks the Southeast area and Channelview suffers their first loss of the season. BW has the athletes to contain CV and if they put a good D plan together; they can win. Have to stop the big play. I think they can. No trickery on offense. Run the ball, they have the hogs up front. Get the talented WR in the loop. He don't have to run fades. He can catch the 5 yard pass and make stuff happen. Control the ball. control the clock and keep the high potent CV offense off the field will equal a victory. BWB 35 CV 31

WOW! I predicted victory for BWB and the only thing I missed was the exact final score. My goodness DeMarcus Smith was friggen awesome. Over 200 yards and if the QB wanted to throw; the wr would of done anything he wanted to. Was a great game. When BWB blitzed; they made things happen but did not do that enough. CV had over 500 total yards but when BWB  sent people and forced Hurts to go left; good things happened. Only 2 punts the whole game. 1 by each team. It was a great game and BWB will get into the playoffs if they get by DP.