Texans at Cowboys- Predictions

I'll say this. Romo is one of the few qbs that can win a game where he's run out of the pocket constantly, which we can count on happening next game. With our running game and improved defense, i like our chances against the Seahawks a lot more than I did a few weeks ago. But still, I don't give us much more than 20% to win

@ baddog
Posted Yesterday, 10:22 PM
DeMarco Murray ain't the top RB in the league for nothing. Dallas' line is full of 1st round draft choices and it shows. S.F. and Titans have solid d-lines and were blown off the ball. Romo has protection and play action is killing defenses. This is the NFL. Heck yeah we have played somebody. Not putting Dallas in the SB, just know what I see. Houston barely beat the freaking Bills if we talk about playing somebody. Watt won't score the deciding TD in this one. Fitzpatrick is worse than Shaub.
28-10 Dallas

Texans win this one 24-17. Romo will have trouble with safeties Joseph and Jackson, Swearinger will come up front to force Romo out of his stride.Texan defense will be too much for the Cowboys. Cushing, and Reed are beast. The cowboys will have to play their best game ever to beat the Texans. I see this game as a home game for the Texans. There will be a lot of Texans fans there. JJ is in a class all by himself, I see him swatting Romo's passes and Romo sliding across the field a lot to avoid getting hit. It might work for awhile, not nearly all day. Just my take on things. Texans will not need their QB to be perfect, their special team play is much improved since a year ago. We have a punter that will keep the Cowboys deep on their side of the field where JJ Wyatt will become a monster. Murray is a top running back class act and I really like his game. Cry baby Dez Bryant 21WDlaKvK9L.jpg will have his hands full the whole day.

Your monsters were kept in check. Watt had a few tackles but Romo sidestepped him for a huge TD pass play. I think Dez made the Texans cry. Closer game than I predicted but everyone gets up for the Cowboys. Funny, the Boys have been 8-8 for three years but we are still considered a "quality" win. Shoots that mentality all to Hades.

Romo complaining about the crowd noise. Seems like Dallas is having serious issues about not having their own fans in the building.

Actually, insignificant info such as this gives the losers something to hold onto.

Only a 5-6 hour drive. Not surprised that Houston had a lot of fans there. Go to an Astros game when Atlanta comes to town. It will surprise you.

Actually, insignificant info such as this gives the losers something to hold onto.

Only a 5-6 hour drive. Not surprised that Houston had a lot of fans there. Go to an Astros game when Atlanta comes to town. It will surprise you.

Normally I would dismiss this, but this is not the first time we have heard about this this season. Ticket sales are limited out of a teams district, so either Dallas has a significant Texans base in their backyard or cowboy fans are selling their tickets because they don't want to go to the game.

I think most fans sell their tickets in order to make money.  There are people in the DFW area that could care less about going to football games.  They buy season tickets in order to sell them for a profit.  I for one, would never sell my season tickets unless I had too.  Then I would make sure that I sold them to a COWBOYS fan.  I would rather let the ticket go to waste then let an opposing teams fan buy it. 

They charge so dang much for season tickets I don' t blame them for selling them.  Much cheaper to watch it on the tube.   And its not just Dallas, its becoming a trend all over the NFL.  That's why its so important for the NFL to get those distribution rights sold to the networks.

People in Dallas don't have faith in Romo... Every fan I talked to at the game complained about him I'm like damn at least y'all don't have Shitpatrict as y'all QB.

There probably are some for sure, but to say "people in Dallas" is too broad for me. I know lots of Texans fans who would dearly love to have Romo, especially when they had Shaub. I know people like to come down on him but he has more 4th quarter comebacks than Roger Staubach....and I loved Staubach.

If all the stadiums were build like Cowboy stadium, you would have more fans from the other team going to the game. I was there and the Texan fans that were there where in the standing room area. At Cowboy stadium you can walk up and buy the tickets you can not do that at RNG, and I am sure JERRY will take all the money he can get.