SETXsports High School Football Players of the Week - Week 4

WOSgrad

logo.png

2014 HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL

PLAYERS OF THE WEEK

WEEK4

Offensive Player of the Week - Logan Hare, Quarterback/Wide Receiver, Evadale

On Satuday, Hare did it all as he rushed for 106 yards and 2 touchdowns on 10 carries, was 2-4 for 49 yards passing and a touchdown, caught 2 passes for 60 yards and a touchdown, and for good measure added a 79 yard punt return for a touchdown in Evadale's 44-20 win over West Hardin.

Defensive Player of the Week - Octavious Crosson, Defensive Tackle, West Orange-Stark

On Friday, Crosson headed the West Orange-Stark Chain Gang defense with 14 tackles, 5 tackles for loss and 2 sacks in the Mustangs' 35-0 victory over Silsbee.

Congratulations to Logan and Octavious!!!! 

I was following the evadale homecoming thread Saturday night. I wondered how anyone would top Hare for the OPOTW. Amazing performance and well deserved.

Did he help in the concession stand too? Sounds like he did it all lol. 294 total all purpose yds. & 5 TD. In a standard scoring fantasy league he would've had 46 pts.(the fact that I know this and have the time to add it up proves that I need a date STAT!!!!) :)