Shocker?

No offense I just know of some things that happened in that game that effected the out come. I think you guys bmt got lucky and there kids that are a second half team kinda shut down no offense to the kids but it happens. They are just 10 11 yr old baby's really. Bad things can effect there play. Therefor I thinks bmt got luck and got by them. Just my opininion but I am the whisperer and know all youth football things !

Sh.......

well whisperer, it will be the upset of the year.  Knew that would spin you a little bit.  read the first post and it's request.  it ain't what you were looking for so, I am the one off a few pages?  you do know that I'm a blonde huh?  

I know you probably thought you started this thread but it was icewater,  you let him monitor his own thread!  you do not own ALL of them.   

well whisperer, it will be the upset of the year.  Knew that would spin you a little bit.  read the first post and it's request.  it ain't what you were looking for so, I am the one off a few pages?  you do know that I'm a blonde huh?  

I know you probably thought you started this thread but it was icewater,  you let him monitor his own thread!  you do not own ALL of them.   

HAHAHAHAHAHA Love it Loop Meister!!!!!!

This year whisperer, this year.

can't hear you
sh................................... as you say or did I say that wrong too

How dare you Sh..... The whisperer sitting on you bumm eating snacks with way to much down time at work on your hands ! Get out there and swing a hammer like us real men while flappin now that is talent And you know this loopy!

Sh.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................