Power Rankings at the halfway mark

whisperer

Small school Jr.

LCM
WOS
OF-W
BC
Jasper

LCM better be happy with what they got at home, that cooking was good!
Next time WOS wins and you go home once again trying to figure out what happened! The kids are upset and waiting for revenge and the rematch won't be at home!

Whisperer, really? Has the stjfl board given you a warning causing you to be concerned with hurting some feelings? Wow you are getting soft!!!!. We'll I will say it
Ned b
Cupcake crew
Ned w
Ned w hasn't played anyone yet. Black proved them self opening week. The jury is still out on white
But blue 4th

LCM better be happy with what they got at home, that cooking was good!
Next time WOS wins and you go home once again trying to figure out what happened! The kids are upset and waiting for revenge and the rematch won't be at home!

Icewater I happened to make that game, you missed a pretty good game. I only say you missed the game because if your saying LCM won because of home cooking you surely weren't there. The score probably could have been worse what I seen. Couple of dropped touchdown passes and touchdown called back. Should have been LCM 20 something to WOS 0 at halftime. Hopefully LCM will be ready again if they meet cause they know WOS will want revenge

Icewater I happened to make that game, you missed a pretty good game. I only say you missed the game because if your saying LCM won because of home cooking you surely weren't there. The score probably could have been worse what I seen. Couple of dropped touchdown passes and touchdown called back. Should have been LCM 20 something to WOS 0 at halftime. Hopefully LCM will be ready again if they meet cause they know WOS will want revenge

Lol......Seriously lmao!!!!

Didnt WOS have 2/3 tds called backin the second half?

Just saying that the next one will be a lil more exciting! If the calls went both ways then I will retract but I didnt see all of the lcm tds called back! As far as dropped passes well you know better than that coach, you cant claim what you didnt catch!!!! Hell I wish I was a millionaire but instead I am broke hahahahahahahahaha

This post was just to stir the pot with Walk-Off but I guess he isnt who I thought he was. Good luck to both teams!!!

Whisperer, really? Has the stjfl board given you a warning causing you to be concerned with hurting some feelings? Wow you are getting soft!!!!. We'll I will say it
Ned b
Cupcake crew
Ned w
Ned w hasn't played anyone yet. Black proved them self opening week. The jury is still out on white
But blue 4th

Your crazy , Ned W won't play anyone good till the playoffs, both Ned teams are tied for best in jr. , Lum W isn't close, see ya'll in Nov. for the Ned superbowl!!

Didnt WOS have 2/3 tds called backin the second half?
Just saying that the next one will be a lil more exciting! If the calls went both ways then I will retract but I didnt see all of the lcm tds called back! As far as dropped passes well you know better than that coach, you cant claim what you didnt catch!!!! Hell I wish I was a millionaire but instead I am broke hahahahahahahahaha

This post was just to stir the pot with Walk-Off but I guess he isnt who I thought he was. Good luck to both teams!!!

Sorry Icewater I thought you were talking about the junior tackle game. The game I was at WOS did not have 2/3 tds called back... But you are so right, you can't claim them if you don't catch them...lol... I wish that millionaire thing would work out for me too... My son is in college so it is nice to get to get out and watch some exciting football games. Just a fan in the stands, still have family and friends I have to get out and support. Hopefully they get to meet again.... Good luck to both teams