Humble @ Dayton

knightrider

Where are you from that you hate dayton so much? Must be one of the schools that we spanked up on in 06?

Dayt takes care of Humble by 3 tds,yep I said that.Wildcat,Wilcat,Wildcat flea flicker w/have Wildcats scratching heads :D

C'Mon man '06 I thought D-Town was better than that, 8 yrs in the past. I need a hot tub time machine to keep up with you Dayton folk. Let's at least get into this decade oh wait you guys want no part of Humble ISD recently do ya!!! The name Summer Creek or Humble 2013 ring a bell ( and no I'm not saying it's a dinner bell that ma is tellin ya it's feeding time or good night Little John). As for this Cat Liltex what they smokin in Dayton cause it sure ain't legal and if that was an attempt at a haiku you need some help ( by 3 TD's C'mon Man). The Dayton globe gonna read on opening day of deer season is: Broncos can't slay Panthers/ Wildcats / or Cougars and turn their attention to hitting Bambi's with their 1970 model Cadillac convertibles with Porter ( only significant district win) hood ornaments!!!! I'm out!!!

C'Mon man '06 I thought D-Town was better than that, 8 yrs in the past. I need a hot tub time machine to keep up with you Dayton folk. Let's at least get into this decade oh wait you guys want no part of Humble ISD recently do ya!!! The name Summer Creek or Humble 2013 ring a bell ( and no I'm not saying it's a dinner bell that ma is tellin ya it's feeding time or good night Little John). As for this Cat Liltex what they smokin in Dayton cause it sure ain't legal and if that was an attempt at a haiku you need some help ( by 3 TD's C'mon Man). The Dayton globe gonna read on opening day of deer season is: Broncos can't slay Panthers/ Wildcats / or Cougars and turn their attention to hitting Bambi's with their 1970 model Cadillac convertibles with Porter ( only significant district win) hood ornaments!!!! I'm out!!!

Wayyyyyyyyyy out,just make sure you come on here after 10 pm fri :D

Oh I'll be on well before then in the decrepit stands as I glout amongst the dried up nachos and stale popcorn that's been there since it used to be the home side and the last time you guys program had something to play for except next year 😝😝😳😝😝!!!! Wildcats Big Friday night.

Hey smarty I said 06 because of your name. Gosh. Ur so smart. But like liltex said be sure to be on here after 10 on friday so you can tell us why humble lost.

Hey there you are finally badges out at the contractor gate and got ur phone back?? Cool be on here around 8:15 Friday when it's all over but the clock !!!

Funny how you can get stats from junior high games when the officials can't even get the score right. Wealth of knowledge here I tell ya.

I didn't know addition could be so funny, it's amazing what a pencil and paper can still do. I know what my son's numbers are to the decimal and if the rb was my son I would be able to tell you exactly what his were too. I just happen to know close to what his numbers are because I care to keep track for one, and two so I can tell his mom how good he is. If you ever have a kid that's decent at anything you might want to keep track too, they'll thank you for it later.

Did BHFAN'S twin get released from prison? Or maybe it is just another personality of cougar14?

There you go again April. Two post from now you'll be transposing words and saying I'm putting you down for some reason. Just leave it alone man because obviously you can't stand the heat so don't strike the arc.

I didn't know addition could be so funny, it's amazing what a pencil and paper can still do. I know what my son's numbers are to the decimal and if the rb was my son I would be able to tell you exactly what his were too. I just happen to know close to what his numbers are because I care to keep track for one, and two so I can tell his mom how good he is. If you ever have a kid that's decent at anything you might want to keep track too, they'll thank you for it later.

He is probably trying to figure out what addition is. :)

How dare you insult me with the very notion that I would root for an Eagle or A Cougar. Now don't get me wrong I am a fan of the Cougar hint hint but I bleed of a different color. That being said why is it always that when it comes to a threaders kid they have to be the leading rusher OR the star WR or my personal favorite Johnny Utah the QB??? I guess nobody on here has the 3rd string guard that runs scout team and only plays kickoff team when the Panthers are up by 40 IN DAYTON (that's alot of kickoffs). Skewed math or not the bottom line is Humbles defense is better than Kings and Daytons Offense won't score on Humble. New prediction Humble 4-0 over Dayton.

How dare you insult me with the very notion that I would root for an Eagle or A Cougar. Now don't get me wrong I am a fan of the Cougar hint hint but I bleed of a different color. That being said why is it always that when it comes to a threaders kid they have to be the leading rusher OR the star WR or my personal favorite Johnny Utah the QB??? I guess nobody on here has the 3rd string guard that runs scout team and only plays kickoff team when the Panthers are up by 40 IN DAYTON (that's alot of kickoffs). Skewed math or not the bottom line is Humbles defense is better than Kings and Daytons Offense won't score on Humble. New prediction Humble 4-0 over Dayton.

you think humble has 2 safeties and wins 4-0?

Who was last team standing last year, was it Dayton???  S.C. in the playoffs is similar to premature departure, over too soon :D