George Ranch 42 PAM 32/FINAL

jones will be back next week. i feel GR is alot like PAM teams in the past in the aspect of able to score at will, but defense is VERY suspect. also they really have no passing game. they like to throw the deep ball and screens. the one fast wr they use him like a percy harvin. wr screens, jets and reverses. like i said, that team speed was deadly!! they were actually faster than lamar and slightly bigger o-line(more height than weight) oh and for you haters, GR actually suited up more than PAM. goes to show you playing a 5a team makes no difference....wait, the triangle 5a teams plain suck.

jones will be back next week. i feel GR is alot like PAM teams in the past in the aspect of able to score at will, but defense is VERY suspect. also they really have no passing game. they like to throw the deep ball and screens. the one fast wr they use him like a percy harvin. wr screens, jets and reverses. like i said, that team speed was deadly!! they were actually faster than lamar and slightly bigger o-line(more height than weight) oh and for you haters, GR actually suited up more than PAM. goes to show you playing a 5a team makes no difference....wait, the triangle 5a teams plain suck.

what a coincidence, I been trying to tell certain folks this.

Wonder how many people from PA were thinking...  Why don't we just give the ball to #21 as much as possible?  WAY TOO MANY DROPPED PASSES!  At least 10.  Gotta help out the PA QB.  GRHS looked AWE-some last night.  The defense was gashed on the left side quite frequently on many of #21 long runs.  GRHS has the pieces of the puzzle to be playing in Dallas in December.  Doing my best to make the kids BELIEVE in that mission.  I will make a highlight video and post it later today.  Best thing that stepped off the busses from PA (besides #21) was the Titan Band!  AWE-some halftime show by the kids.

Wonder how many people from PA were thinking...  Why don't we just give the ball to #21 as much as possible?  WAY TOO MANY DROPPED PASSES!  At least 10.  Gotta help out the PA QB.  GRHS looked AWE-some last night.  The defense was gashed on the left side quite frequently on many of #21 long runs.  GRHS has the pieces of the puzzle to be playing in Dallas in December.  Doing my best to make the kids BELIEVE in that mission.  I will make a highlight video and post it later today.  Best thing that stepped off the busses from PA (besides #21) was the Titan Band!  AWE-some halftime show by the kids.

show some of PA good plays too lol!!1

PA Memorial has played some tough teams and there a couple of tough teams in your district as well.  If the Titans get by Channelview next week I think they should be favored in every game till North Shore.  Its tough to tell though because some of their opponents (like LaPorte) have played some tough teams in pre-district as well.  Those who have pointed out that the record in pre-district doesnt matter are right.  I'd rather play tough teams and lose than blow out weak teams.

You must have a comprehension problem and blind. No one said that. What was said was they have one of the best RB tandems in the state. :rolleyes:

exactly. I wonder if those posting that.. ...nevermind, their schools gotta have more than one win in a year to be taken seriously.