BH VS. DAYTON: THE OLD RIVER SHOOTOUT

Until Dayt Broncos players find some team heart this team will have some struggles.I will not sit on my hands and hope for better days.We are better than what we have done thus far.Good thing we're in a dist where many times mediocre is sufficient.It's hard to not point fingers where weakness exits,every position has room for improvement.If you don't believe you(as a individual) can fight for something=you'll gain nothin & let people run you over.I'm pullin hard for the team cause I see glimpes of greatness.I'm knockin on doors for the "Bronco Booster 100 Club"now you Broncos help me out w/1 win@ a time=Dayt folk will support winners & show up in mass.They'll also hit the isles/close the pocketbook when it seems there is no Energy expressed you want to win games.This is your team=YOU Ain't AJ,Green,Wright,etc etc.You gotta showcase your talent & make your own mark in Bronco history or you'll be remembered as the once big dog that didn't keep the streak alive.This week is make or break,Go Broncos

On a neutral site at this point in the season I think BH would beat Dayton. However, I think with so much on the line and playing in front of the home crowd that Dayton will pull this one out.

Let me put this out there though. The winner of this game still has 3 games left they'll be heavily favored in with GP, NC and Porter. I'm not sure 4 wins will get you in this year though, so the winner still has to beat either Humble, KP or Crosby/King which might be a tall task. Otherwise it might be King, Crosby, Humble and KP in the playoffs.

On a neutral site at this point in the season I think BH would beat Dayton. However, I think with so much on the line and playing in front of the home crowd that Dayton will pull this one out.

Let me put this out there though. The winner of this game still has 3 games left they'll be heavily favored in with GP, NC and Porter. I'm not sure 4 wins will get you in this year though, so the winner still has to beat either Humble, KP or Crosby/King which might be a tall task. Otherwise it might be King, Crosby, Humble and KP in the playoffs.

its at bh but it doesn't matter dayton wins by 14+. I have a good feeling coog

Well Crap after last nights Crosby/humble game this seems to be a must win for both teams tonight! Heck even the winner of this game will not be guaranteed a playoff spot! This is going to be a tough district this year and 2 pretty good teams will be sitting home come playoffs

how you figure. I don't care how good crosbys defense is humble having 7 yds offense in the first half tells me they have a ways to go. CK will win their remaining games easily and every other playoff spot is up for grabs.