STEELERS-V-RAVENS

It won't be long until the NFL is the NFFL(National Flag Football League)... I understand they are trying to protect players but when offensive players tell guys on defense to go high instead of low and furthermore offer to pay the fine if they go high then something is wrong... Head injuries are bad but knee injuries have ruined more careers than any other type of injury

The game gets worse every year with all of the rule changes. My biggest gripe is how the NFL is taking defense out of the game.  There were 3 plays last night that come to mind.  

1. The Ravens sacked Roethlisberger, completely legal hit, and were flagged for roughing the passer.  The defender hit the QB's chest, never touched the head, but was still flagged.

2. The Steelers were flagged twice on the same drive for hitting a defenseless WR.  Both hits were legal hits with the defender leading with his shoulder.  Both were called because the WR didn't have time to protect himself.  What kind of rule is this?  Why is there not a hitting a defenseless defender penalty?  

If you watched the game you know what I'm talking about.  If you didn't see the game check out the replays on NFL.com

The one on upshaw was because hr led with the crown of his helmet, if he had had his head up and hit with his facemask, the way every coach teaches, no flag. The other two hit were with the shoulder but landed high, the first one was iffy, but the second one hit right between the shoulder and helmet.