Splendora vs Shepherd

I cant see Splendora winning this one. Splendora must be among the most pathetic teams in 4AD1. Splendora is known for little talent to mediocrity in their best days but this team may be the worst. I see a new coach in the future.

89 Falcon - I am going to put this the most polite way I can - you simply do not know what you are talking about with your post. First of all our HC is in his first year (that's 2 games) so give it some time. I have been close to this program for a very long time and the energy level is at an all time high. The skill positions are at an all time high. Notice I did not predict any wins over any certain opponent or against your Falcons. I am just telling you this year will be the best team we have had in the past 6 years. Your hate for Splendora shines through well.

89 Falcon - I am going to put this the most polite way I can - you simply do not know what you are talking about with your post. First of all our HC is in his first year (that's 2 games) so give it some time. I have been close to this program for a very long time and the energy level is at an all time high. The skill positions are at an all time high. Notice I did not predict any wins over any certain opponent or against your Falcons. I am just telling you this year will be the best team we have had in the past 6 years. Your hate for Splendora shines through well.

Your best team in years...struggled to put away a 2A school playing a kid in his 1st varsity game as a sophomore instead of their all-state senior qb.  remember it was 17-14 midway through the 3rd and splendora had nothing going for them until the fumble return for a TD.  

Ouch

Your best team in years...struggled to put away a 2A school playing a kid in his 1st varsity game as a sophomore instead of their all-state senior qb.  remember it was 17-14 midway through the 3rd and splendora had nothing going for them until the fumble return for a TD.  

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: LOL this may be the best i've read today....sounds like Splendora is lucky not getting the SR QB against them and won't have to see him next year since he is a SR....Ringo it don't matter if you have good skill kids...individuals don't win you ball games (you have a D1 guy at running back) and may go 1-9

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LOL this may be the best i've read today....sounds like Splendora is lucky not getting the SR QB against them and won't have to see him next year since he is a SR....Ringo it don't matter if you have good skill kids...individuals don't win you ball games (you have a D1 guy at running back) and may go 1-9

Individuals can win games..at the right positions

Splendora used to have toughness, ball control and more toughness, with a little bit of nasty mixed in as their football identity. A team that never backed down from anyone. Over the past few years they seem to have gone away from that some and it is tough

to tell what they hang their hat on now. Give the new coach some time and see what he is about before you run him out of town after two games. Check back at the end of the season and see whether or not they have shown improvement.

Johnny

I was following this thread and like your post. I am not sure the others actually took the time to READ you post. I never saw where you predicted wins, just that a team that had struggled was getting better. Then you get ripped by people who just want to hate your team or can't comprehend

what they read. Either way I wish your team and your coaching staff the best of luck this year. The HATERS have made me a Wildcat fan from a distance.

Shepherd has a really good Jr. Class with some pretty hard working Sr. Class guys mixed in. They will bring it every night. Do they have enough to stay with Coldspring only time will tell. But back to Splendora. Splendora may be down this year in some folks eyes but they always give Shepherd a run for their money. Splendora has a D1 back and some others kids that are pretty good. Let the new coach figure out where those kids fit in best and you guys will see a different team, give them some time. I am a Shepherd guy thru and thru, and this Jr. Class Shepherd has is special (for Shepherd) they will win a lot of games. Our big Defensive End can go play were he wants (I think he needs to get a little bit meaner and play with a chip on his shoulder) and then you will see a special player. It has been a long time since Shepherd even had a team worth talking about, but for this year and next they will be very good. I say Shepherd wins Friday night but not without a good fight from Splendora.

As for me I'm also from shepherd , this junior class is what we have been waiting on since Jr high they have some special players and expect big things from them I with the next 2 years not downplaying the opponents we have chosen for non district wish we could have scheduled a little tougher teams but very happy where the program is heading.

The "best team we have had in the past 6 years"? You barely beat a school with a 185 kids that was missing their best player at QB. If Roberts played you would have lost easily as the entire offense centers on him. Your skill positions are weak as is the entire team. You will be run off the field by Huffman and you coach will be requesting that the clock run in the 2nd quarter. 1-9 is a very distinct possibility for the "best team we have had in 6 years".  

Johnny

I was following this thread and like your post. I am not sure the others actually took the time to READ you post. I never saw where you predicted wins, just that a team that had struggled was getting better. Then you get ripped by people who just want to hate your team or can't comprehend

what they read. Either way I wish your team and your coaching staff the best of luck this year. The HATERS have made me a Wildcat fan from a distance.

Cry me a river.