Clear Lake vs Nederland

Michele

Nederland needs to go back to the old offense. Put Smith or the transfer @ QB and put Seay at WR & Secondary.  Seay is their best athlete he needs to be used both ways. No point of having all these QBs on the team that can't play D and just sit on the sideline and watch. By going back to the old offense we can work the ball on the ground to keep the clock moving and mix in some passing at the same time. Straight execution offense just positive yards every play.  Too many times against Dayton, Nederland got no yards or lost yards on 1st time.  

Does anybody remember the last time Nederland changed to the spread?  I do and the first year was a long and disappointing year and after that it didn't get much better.  Nederland has won the past 3 district championships since getting out of the spread and going under center. I don't want to hear the personnel excuse, because look at Vidor they got small, nonathletic kids playing line every year and still run the same offense. 

Well Mr. G , i think they should give #7 his chance, I can guarantee you he is as good or better that is their at Nederland. Now I hope they don't try and misuse him like they have Seay. Time will tell where this is all going tho.

I thought you wanted him to play QB, that's what they are doing with Seay, this is a confusing comment?? To this point in Sages career he has been used to the best cause of the TEAM and been a key to two of the three consecutive undefeated district crowns... How is that misused?

I thought you wanted him to play QB, that's what they are doing with Seay, this is a confusing comment?? To this point in Sages career he has been used to the best cause of the TEAM and been a key to two of the three consecutive undefeated district crowns... How is that misused?

misused as in not having him in his natural positions on offense and defense? I think thats what he meant.

He played qb thru his 9th grade, and then they turned him or used him in other areas, now I do want him to play qb. If you read earlier post it's states if the coaches decided to use him in other areas again. I am not saying move anyone, just very confident in Tavian playing where he been playing since lil league, and playing it well.