The weak district goes O-fer

You PA guys need to put a muzzle on it. Jags gave you all you could handle tonight. Give credit when it's due. Now that our District is done playing you Guys we can go about our business.
For all that Crap y'all talked, it was quiet compared to how ridiculous some of you are normally. I'll be there Cheering when my Panthers are done. Reservations for Arlington right??
My Family has Cowboys tickets that weekend. Hope to see the Titan Faithful.
Good Luck the rest of the way

Seems like 21-5a had a bad week lol....told y'all this district wasn't good like in the past

I see why your name is mouse, your brain is apparently the size of a mouse's. PA-M won by 3, not the obsured scores you and your PA buddies were predicting. Quote me on this, PA-M will loose the next 2 games and then loose at least 2 more in district. You all will make the playoffs but will be done after round 1. Mark my words...

Gcmpats, next week... Lamar. Take your losses like men and stop being butt hurt. Had memorial lost, y'all all would be bumpin. A win is a win, as someone said... Still a weak district with the mutts getting the breaks beat off them... Crickets from them. It's all good, now y'all get to see and witness mediocrity from here on out... Oh the bmt bowl championship will be played on Halloween

I see why your name is mouse, your brain is apparently the size of a mouse's. PA-M won by 3, not the obsured scores you and your PA buddies were predicting. Quote me on this, PA-M will loose the next 2 games and then loose at least 2 more in district. You all will make the playoffs but will be done after round 1. Mark my words...

Lol

only way we lose first round is if we lose to LP thus pushing us toward Manvel: sry but we aint losing to LP nor NS this year but we will have 1 district loss though.

Good luck with yall season.

Gcmpats, next week... Lamar. Take your losses like men and stop being butt hurt. Had memorial lost, y'all all would be bumpin. A win is a win, as someone said... Still a weak district with the mutts getting the breaks beat off them... Crickets from them. It's all good, now y'all get to see and witness mediocrity from here on out... Oh the bmt bowl championship will be played on Halloween

take their loses like men?   The only thing worse than not taking a lose like a man is not taking a win like a man.  

Cant argue the mediocrity point,,,if anyone in the area understands mediocrity when they should be better, its a PAM fan.