Huntington 14 Hardin 15/Final

WOSgrad

Guest HardinHornets
BigHornet,

You are right. I had in my notes that Tarkington was game 3 last year. Thank you for fixing my mistake.

Very impressed by last Friday's performance.

Thanks,
HH

Congratulations Hornets
First time to start 2-0 in a few years.
Young men are giving a great effort. I am really enjoying the energy around Hardin. Plenty are coming out & supporting the kids, as well as the young ladies on the volleyball courts as well.
Looking forward to the rest of the season.
This week we travel to New Waverly. I am certain this will be a great test, as well.
Thanks,
HH

Hardin started off 2-0 last year beating the ever powerful Hull-Daisetta and Tarkington

i will be the first to say that I am impressed by hardin this year

I thought this would be a 3 win season but now I'm leanin more towards a 6 win season

I think what makes a lot of people jealous and hate on hardin is because they have not been really good for years consecutive yet they have that bad arse stadium / field

at 3 a level down - that's just crazy u guys get to play on that (u should be real happy)

we still playin on our lil' grass over here in Kountze but hey......we aren't any slower on grass than we are on turn so we'll take it

you can't wait until the 26th ?

maybe you got your dates wrong

we are gonna blow Woodville out - can't hang with our speed bro.

grayland will run all over you

First, I was referring to when we play Hardin, seeing as this is a Hardin-based thread.

Second, I didn't even reference Kountze in my post, but since you want to take it there, I'll be happy to oblige.

I think Kountze is a very good football team. I think they have a lot of speed and athleticism and are very well coached. I think they are also pretty under-sized and out-numbered for this district. Which is going to hurt them when they play Buna, EC, and Kirbyville. I would even venture to say Woodville has more size than them. But that may be a mortal sin in the eyes of football guru Tex-Mex. Because, ya know, it's impossible for a team to improve from the previous year. But I also forgot to mention that Kountze is now a football powerhouse, right? You go forty years without a playoff birth and finally get one and all of a sudden you're clear favorites in half your district games? Lol okay. Ask me how many times Woodville made the playoffs in those forty years :) or better yet....ask me how many times Woodville beat Kountze over that span.

Now, I'm not at all a Kountze-hater. Personally, they could very well beat Woodville and will probably be the favorite in that game. In fact, I will root for Kountze in any other game except for when they play Woodville. Great school, great town, and a great team.

Guest HardinHornets

We are very thankful to have all of them. They are good, hard working, dedicated, young men.

As the season goes on, we ask the Lord for success and health the remainder of the year for all of our kids, including these young men.

Thanks

HH