Week 2 predictions Senior

whisperer

You still here??

I figured your kids were starting college by now.....lol

Hahaha very funny! My son is now in 7th grade this year and I wanted to keep helping our youth! So I jumped on and help out with the defense for the senior team, and I love every minute of it! It seems like you have had to see for a long time because I always made him play up! He was in third grade in juniors when the rest if the team were in 5th grade! I made him work harder and it paid off, he loves the game and actually understands it! We need a BWW night soon buddy

BMT by 2, that mep mep kid is hard to tackle for some 10 yr olds. Yes thats BMT Sr excuse is that they so called ELITE PLAYERS are playing up!!! They will have a little problem adjusting to the game speed but if they would have stayed down they would have gotten kicked out of the league!!LOL

I'm thinking BUGGATTI ! Scared the crap out of Lamar completely off the forum!

"Or" he is zeroing In on Lum. B. Doing Indian dances-Beating drums -While riding wild mustangs around big burning fires screaming (RAIDERS!)

Something is telling the whisperer this is not good for lumberton blue my predictions may change and spread gets larger the closer we get Saturday

Sh..........................................

"Or" he is zeroing In on Lum. B. Doing Indian dances-Beating drums -While riding wild mustangs around big burning fires screaming (RAIDERS!)

Something is telling the whisperer this is not good for lumberton blue my predictions may change and spread gets larger the closer we get Saturday

Hey man. I will take Lum B +20 for a lunch one day!

It's been a long weekend and I haven't had much time for the boards. Not going to predict a score in our game against lumberton, but we may have to slow down some starting in the third quarter. :)

As for Bugatti scaring me.....about the only thing that would totally freak me out is if I seen him wearing a purple shirt and a feather strapped to his head.