Week 2 predictions Senior

whisperer

I can't wait to play LCM! Orange Bowl this week but of course the lil league version! Gonna be a good one! Praying that everyone goes home uninjured and that all the kids have fun! That's the reason we do this!

Lol no. Everyone (other than you)on this board knows who I am and where I'm from lol I'm the Kountze Sr coach

That is funny!!! You a coach!!! You need to leave justwatchin alone. At least he cheers for teams in his area and unlike you who has to get on a band wagon of a team that actually wins in BMT.

That is funny!!! You a coach!!! You need to leave justwatchin alone. At least he cheers for teams in his area and unlike you who has to get on a band wagon of a team that actually wins in BMT.

Hmmm I've thought I made it clear. I am a fan of every team that has a kid on it that plays basketball in my basketball organization SETX Heat. There is no bandwagon. I can't wait until you are 0-2 after Saturday.

Hmmm I've thought I made it clear. I am a fan of every team that has a kid on it that plays basketball in my basketball organization SETX Heat. There is no bandwagon. I can't wait until you are 0-2 after Saturday.

Bradyb is a good coach that really does care about the kids. I have seen him in action and actually he has been behind LUM-B since the season started as the one to watch. Hopefully he isn't right about your 0-2 :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Pn W will blowout Lum B.  0-2 is laughable.  Brady, i want in on the dinner date.  According to icewater you are a good basketball coach but I'm remember your football prediction talents from last season.  Not really up to Par.  I assume your KTZ boys could whoop on PN W as well since little ole WOS beat them.  

I'm pretty good at predictions. Week 1 I was 6-1 and the only game I lost was mine. I would never pick the team we play. I'm a decent football coach also I promise ya.. You have to remember we have to beg kids to play football in Kountze. We had 9 kids sign up at registration. I don't know you or who you are with.. But I will take that bet with you also.

I'm pretty good at predictions. Week 1 I was 6-1 and the only game I lost was mine. I would never pick the team we play. I'm a decent football coach also I promise ya.. You have to remember we have to beg kids to play football in Kountze. We had 9 kids sign up at registration. I don't know you or who you are with.. But I will take that bet with you also.

Anybody taking the time to coach youth sports I have much respect for. Flappin is one thing, but that is real. Keep it up. By-the-way PNG W will handle lumberton with ease this week. We will be clicking on all cylinders again.

Didn't mean to imply that you were a bad coach.  I was talking strictly about predictions.  I hear a lot of good about your youth sports dedication.  with that being said PN W will be the senior talk again soon enough.   

I can say this and I saw it first hand! Bost is fast if you let him get outside then he's gone. The team catches well and pursues to the ball well. LUM-B vs. PNG-W Will be the game of the week due to all of the smack talk!

Anyone else got a good matchup?

We have the Lil Orange Bowl over here that should be a good one!!

WOS vs. LCM

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Anybody taking the time to coach youth sports I have much respect for. Flappin is one thing, but that is real. Keep it up. By-the-way PNG W will handle lumberton with ease this week. We will be clicking on all cylinders again.

Thanks.. I understand the confidence but no one knows what Lum B has. They have their entire backfield back from last year. Plus 4 other returners. I'm telling y'all they are good. But I will be at the game. So good luck to everyone

Lum B +20. Png White/ Lum B would have had to beat Ned by 40 points to win this one
Vidor - 6. Lum W / Vidor will bounce back and be a contender but not enough for a supper bowl!
BC +21. Jasper / Jasper has big fast corn fed kids that would probably roll through big school as well !
OF +13. Ktz. / Ktz I do pull for country boys so hopefully they pull this out easily!!
LCM +21. WOS / WOS is what it is dominate big fast and nasty can't wait till the play Jasper!!
Bmt - 28. PNG P / Bmt is SO PISSED at the whisperer they will probably score 50 points and go gangster after tomorrow on this board !

Sh...............................................

seems from the post there is too much of a love fest between icewater, brady, and lamar on this page. and even lace-em-up worried he may have called somebody a bad coach. come on you know a lot of these coaches have no clue, they are doing for themselves since they couldn't do it when they played. 

oh wait make sure I am not calling any of ya'll a bad coach, I have no idea if ya'll are even coaches but no way would I ever imply that anyone specifically is not a good coach (lace-em-up)

yes whisperer, there will be some bmt flappin by the Beaumont boys on this board come Saturday.  everyone except bmt pride

Loopy you sound just like the B team stud from back in Jr. high days.  You know, Kinda like the dude who farted and then asked (who Farted).  yea that guy.  I am however very disappointed in Lamar.  He is not defending his flappin title very well. been Very Quiet. Guess he really is a bandwagon flapper.  He seems to be very nervous about his boys losing a few this year.  A true flapper would flap about their team without shame and have confidence that they will prevail in any game.  Come on Lamar.  You inspired my existence, please don't let us down.  

seems from the post there is too much of a love fest between icewater, brady, and lamar on this page. and even lace-em-up worried he may have called somebody a bad coach. come on you know a lot of these coaches have no clue, they are doing for themselves since they couldn't do it when they played. 

oh wait make sure I am not calling any of ya'll a bad coach, I have no idea if ya'll are even coaches but no way would I ever imply that anyone specifically is not a good coach (lace-em-up)

yes whisperer, there will be some bmt flappin by the Beaumont boys on this board come Saturday.  everyone except bmt pride

Yeah because i dont flap on this board. I speak the truth!

And the truth is Bmt Seniors are the best yo!!!  :P

Loopy you sound just like the B team stud from back in Jr. high days.  You know, Kinda like the dude who farted and then asked (who Farted).  yea that guy.  I am however very disappointed in Lamar.  He is not defending his flappin title very well. been Very Quiet. Guess he really is a bandwagon flapper.  He seems to be very nervous about his boys losing a few this year.  A true flapper would flap about their team without shame and have confidence that they will prevail in any game.  Come on Lamar.  You inspired my existence, please don't let us down.  

Lace, just remember....you will have to go thru me to get the next flapper title!!!

Sorry Lace beleive me it has nothing to do with me being the least bit worry about losing anymore games. It just has been crazy at work and don't have the time. Plus this two week break is killing me. I do however predict the rest of the season no one will give us any trouble and I mean no one. Not even the Allstar team from BMT and jasper. What did you do to Bugatti? Something must have scared him. He must hear the war path is heading his way. Only 4 more weeks for him to hide.

yes whisperer, there will be some bmt flappin by the Beaumont boys on this board come Saturday. everyone except bmt pride

I'm sorry if we sound like a love fest! I just try to encourage! I coach kids up and teach them things that allow them to be positive citizens! I have been a coach for 7 years in this league and have been a coach on 6 Super Bowl winning teams! Yes I could say how weak someone is or how some team is cupcake but for what? They are kids and no I don't have to love through them because I've had my share of the game, high school, collegiate and even a lil semi pro! I know it's all fun and games so please don't attack my post with a bunch of crazy crap cause it really will look tacky! I coach because I care and we win because we love the game!

Semipro icewater, Impressive!!!! 6 superbowls wow!! also proud how it is all about the kids with you.  The best I can say is that I was a trainer on the varsity team as a freshman. 4 year letterman!!! You have a very impressive resume as a coach and player it sounds like.

your flappin sux though.

Bmt Pride, I agree you don't flap either.  I am just going to see today if you really have been telling the truth or not in all of your post.  I hope you are right.

No way in hell bmt beats the purple by 28. Great practice week, png boys will bounce back big next Saturday #GONDNS

46-7= 39, so you were correct!!! We learned alot these past few years, we will give the league what they want!! so for everyone that wants too know we will not beat anyone by 40 pts this year because we will get kicked out of the league. So its safe to say that we will cover any spread under 40 this year. lol