Week 2 predictions Senior

whisperer

BMT by 2, that mep mep kid is hard to tackle for some 10 yr olds. Yes thats BMT Sr excuse is that they so called ELITE PLAYERS are playing up!!! They will have a little problem adjusting to the game speed but if they would have stayed down they would have gotten kicked out of the league!!LOL

Did MEP MEP play?

The line is not in your favor for Saturday so don't be like booger and get all gangster on the board ! Even though I will be pulling for u guys I only post the youth football truth...

Just think if y'all do win what this forum and the anointed one Lamar would say. He will have to write a few more pages in his excuse book ! It would be awesome for the forum with an upset and that is what it would be. So don't try to score every play and grind it out.

The. Whisperer will take the under on this one biggest game of the yr jag play hard and good luck

Sh....................

That was funny!!!
You always have to look out for those women.
I just hate that jr. Can't play basketball over there anymore. Lol
Good luck this weekend believe it or not I'd love for y'all to pull it out
Sh..........

There you again sir. He said that BRYCE and a few of the kids he has connections to will no longer play with you guys again. That was only said because 9 out of the 12 players were on his Jrs allstar team. No hard feelings, just think you guys took it wrong. 1st of all he has no team,it's Brady B's team and he don't have the final say so for he thinks his connections are. Hate that it got blown out of proportion and taking a bit to far