Week 2 predictions Senior

whisperer

You still here??

I figured your kids were starting college by now.....lol

Hahaha very funny! My son is now in 7th grade this year and I wanted to keep helping our youth! So I jumped on and help out with the defense for the senior team, and I love every minute of it! It seems like you have had to see for a long time because I always made him play up! He was in third grade in juniors when the rest if the team were in 5th grade! I made him work harder and it paid off, he loves the game and actually understands it! We need a BWW night soon buddy

BMT by 2, that mep mep kid is hard to tackle for some 10 yr olds. Yes thats BMT Sr excuse is that they so called ELITE PLAYERS are playing up!!! They will have a little problem adjusting to the game speed but if they would have stayed down they would have gotten kicked out of the league!!LOL

I'm thinking BUGGATTI ! Scared the crap out of Lamar completely off the forum!

"Or" he is zeroing In on Lum. B. Doing Indian dances-Beating drums -While riding wild mustangs around big burning fires screaming (RAIDERS!)

Something is telling the whisperer this is not good for lumberton blue my predictions may change and spread gets larger the closer we get Saturday

Sh..........................................

"Or" he is zeroing In on Lum. B. Doing Indian dances-Beating drums -While riding wild mustangs around big burning fires screaming (RAIDERS!)

Something is telling the whisperer this is not good for lumberton blue my predictions may change and spread gets larger the closer we get Saturday

Hey man. I will take Lum B +20 for a lunch one day!

It's been a long weekend and I haven't had much time for the boards. Not going to predict a score in our game against lumberton, but we may have to slow down some starting in the third quarter. :)

As for Bugatti scaring me.....about the only thing that would totally freak me out is if I seen him wearing a purple shirt and a feather strapped to his head.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin

• I'm going to agree with this. Individual drills would be fine, but a varsity baseball player should not be involved in full pad practices during the baseball season. Especially, if he is a contributing player on a playoff bound baseball team. This is irresponsible and selfish of the AD/HFC.
    • If there's a specific situation that started this thread, I don't know the details.  Nor do I care.  But I do have an opinion about what I'm gathering from some of the comments. My opinion: I do believe that an AD should leave the players of a particular sport to their respective head coach during that season.  The varsity players of that sport anyway.  I believe it's a little different concerning the sub varsity players of that sport.  If an AD/HFC decides to grab some JV baseball players for some offseason football stuff during the athletics period, I don't have AS MUCH of a problem with it.  I would still consider it a common courtesy to discuss with the head coach of that particular sport to consider their thoughts on it. I also believe that ALL athletes should be lifting and running all year.  When in a particular season, I believe that the head coach of that sport should control the reigns on that topic to implement some sport specific lifting/running during their season.  But all athletes should be in the weight room year round. As far as playing multiple sports?  I'm an advocate.  I know that the popular idea is for potentially good/great players in a specific sport to "focus" on that sport.  And I agree.. but focusing on one sport doesn't mean stopping the others.  It just means prioritizing time in a way that extra work is put into that specific sport.  After hours, weekends, holidays/summer, etc..  Just because you plan on making a push into college baseball (for example) doesn't mean you can't work on baseball during other sports seasons.  That's exactly what I did.. and countless others.  Plus, it's important to maybe learn how to be a role player in a sport that you're not the best at.  Because that's coming. That's my opinion.  And I come from an era where kids played multiple sports if they knew it would be helping.  Helping their classmates.. or just contributing to school pride.  I hate knowing that there are schools that could be much more competitive if their kids would just come out.  It's hard for me to understand if I'm being honest. 
    • I wasn't arguing the point of how an AD keeps his job. The question was "what has happened to Jasper" as in their whole athletic department. They were much much better in those other sports even when football was successful. Not anymore. Something definitely has changed.
    • I just don't think it's as big an issue as what's being discussed. My opinion.
  • Topics