The Black Pearl sailing to Pensacola Escambia--Roll Call!!!

after the game the parents of each kid can sign them out so they with their famlies can enjoy a couple more days in the area. But it will be highly watched and checked to make sure a parent has to sign them out. So the liabilty will switch to the parents but my son says we have to be back for a 4:00pm moday practice. Thanks for the support from all! good luck to the boys unfortunately the fight song whistlers wont be making the trip but I will be there.

What rules do the Florida refs use? I know in some states it is different.

NFHS.. This could hurt Vidor, in that only line can cut block lineman inside the box. No running backs may cut block. We all know that cut blocks are a big part of Vidor's running game.

Like to make this game but we are going to Austin to watch the Longhorns play. It's my first big college game, don't really count lamar. The crowd size is a little different. Can't wait to experience the atmosphere there.

You'll love it. I was at the Florida Gators game when Tebow played for the first time ever for them.