Nederland/Livingston Scrimmage

Michele

Livingston is not very good,not as good as last year(total differant offense).They kept pounding the middle for mostly short gains.Liv should have passed more tonight,the qb was delivering strikes.Kinda hard to get a feel for the scrimmage w/so many in & out.I sat w/Trocket not far from 3 Dayt coaches(left@Half)  Coldspring had no trouble last week w/ Lions.It was 6 scores to 2 w/time left in the 1st qtr.Ned better get better pass coverage real quick(weakest link I observed)speedy team will give Ned trouble.

Livingston is not very good,not as good as last year(total differant offense).They kept pounding the middle for mostly short gains.Liv should have passed more tonight,the qb was delivering strikes.Kinda hard to get a feel for the scrimmage w/so many in & out.I sat w/Trocket not far from 3 Dayt coaches(left@Half)  Coldspring had no trouble last week w/ Lions.It was 6 scores to 2 w/time left in the 1st qtr.Ned better get better pass coverage real quick(weakest link I observed)speedy team will give Ned trouble.

I agree, teams with speed and who pass well is going to kill them if they don't get better.