BH vs HF/Baytown Sterling

BHFAN

Well I would love to have the talent of Dayton and Crosby fans to talk up our competition like they were the 8 time defending state champs but I cant :lol:  It is football though so watching this is better that a sharp stick in the eye ;)  BH has 8-6 returning so cant wait to see what we have.

Well I would love to have the talent of Dayton and Crosby fans to talk up our competition like they were the 8 time defending state champs but I cant :lol: It is football though so watching this is better that a sharp stick in the eye ;) BH has 8-6 returning so cant wait to see what we have.

BH has been a terrible matchup for dayton the last 3 years so who knows. I actually think BH is a very good tackling team and always plays hard. That's the last compliment BH gets from me.

In all honesty I think bh will be better than everyone is thinking. I know I talk smack with bh posters but I don't see them being as bad as everyone is saying.

Yeah.. no idea about this years team. We are returning a good bit of players, so I will assume that we will be competitive. Dayton should be to top dog this year looking at how they ended the season and what they are bringing back. Glad we got you and Crosby early this year.. maybe we can catch y'all before you get going :)

BH has been a terrible matchup for dayton the last 3 years so who knows. I actually think BH is a very good tackling team and always plays hard. That's the last compliment BH gets from me.

You can tackle good all you want but if you cant catch them you cant hit them. I am gonna try to get out to my old running grounds to watch this one.