SEC west

king

The SEC West is 22-0 against teams not in the SEC West and is winning those games by an average margin of 34 points.

All seven of the SEC West's teams rank in the top 20 of the Football Power Index, which is more teams than the Big 12, Big Ten and ACC have combined.

Six of the SEC West's seven teams are ranked in the top 20 of the AP Poll. Arkansas is the only team that is not ranked, and the Razorbacks have won their past three games by 41.7 points per game.

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/89168/sec-has-a-chance-to-get-two-into-playoff

GIG'EM

The SEC West is 22-0 against teams not in the SEC West and is winning those games by an average margin of 34 points.All seven of the SEC West's teams rank in the top 20 of the Football Power Index, which is more teams than the Big 12, Big Ten and ACC have combined.Six of the SEC West's seven teams are ranked in the top 20 of the AP Poll. Arkansas is the only team that is not ranked, and the Razorbacks have won their past three games by 41.7 points per game.http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/89168/sec-has-a-chance-to-get-two-into-playoffGIG'EM

Slow your roll.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2014/2/26/5401692/2014-college-football-out-of-conference-schedules-best-worst

To find most of the mighty SEC West schools, you'll have to scroll down to the 100's on the non-conference SOS rankings.

The SEC West is 22-0 against teams not in the SEC West and is winning those games by an average margin of 34 points.

All seven of the SEC West's teams rank in the top 20 of the Football Power Index, which is more teams than the Big 12, Big Ten and ACC have combined.

Six of the SEC West's seven teams are ranked in the top 20 of the AP Poll. Arkansas is the only team that is not ranked, and the Razorbacks have won their past three games by 41.7 points per game.

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/89168/sec-has-a-chance-to-get-two-into-playoff

GIG'EM

and where are you going to put your trophy?

I pity the day that I spend more time praising my conference than my TEAM.

I hope that this is a sign of early senility!    LOL

A&M just signed a home & home deal with Notre Dame in 2024 & 2025. Hopefully I'm still alive then.

It's crazy how far in advance they have to book these games.

Agree. UT and Michigan are set to play about that same time. For some reason. we have several UM people in our district. We have made 'tentative" plans to attend.

A&M just signed a home & home deal with Notre Dame in 2024 & 2025. Hopefully I'm still alive then.

It's crazy how far in advance they have to book these games.

Speaking of Notre Dame, if they win out this year, do they make the Playoff? Their schedule is pretty solid: FSU, Stanford, Arizona St, USC, and L'ville.

Big thumbs what u want me to say. U want me to go back a correct it for you?
It's really not that big a deal
Now just admit the sec is a better conference.
If not ur showing ur ignorance also

I am starting to understand why there are sec fans!

Keep up the good work TF

PURPLE & YELOW YELAW YELLO YALLOW GOLD

GO tigers

SPCFBG