Thomas Sowell -- Dismantling America

jv_coach

See where I said they suddenly become deaf? If you tune out what is being said, how can you understand it. Excluding Big Girl, I don't think the left is dumb, they just don't have the ability to listen to other views.......hence the tune out.

I picture Big Girl with her hand extended saying "talk to the hand" ....that mentality.

I listen to all views...people just have to learn that they're intelligent people out there who don't share your opinion that doesn't make them any less educated or unable to see both views. Personally I believe anyone who calls themselves a Democrat or republican is already brain washed.

Who was the last Republican to carry the black vote.......I'll wait. 

http://www.ropercenter.uconn.edu/elections/how_groups_voted/voted_08.html

I don't know, but from this chart it seems the WHITE man is the least racist, being they were the most evenly divided vote, whereas all other races seems to lean to the minority candidate....and by a very LARGE majority by one certain race.

Further more, it even seems more conservatives by percentage voted for the "black guy" seemly making the Liberal party more racist.

and pam im talking sheer numbers.

compare the number of black 18 to 30 year olds for the 2008 and 2012 elections to all the other past election years..

i can imagine it was something like this in 08 ......"say what....we got a black man runnin for president.....oh hell yeah.....how this voting thing work.....he got my vote"

and doesn't even know what Obama's platform is

nd remember I do know there's people on both sides that vote without knowing the platform.....but in 2008......records were set

whats it called now  "pulpit to the polls"

You live in America just like I do you no the history of this country just like me. are you some how surprised. By the pull Obama got. He was the first black man with a shot you can cry all you want but Hillary will be the same if I Hispanic run he'll pull the same so on and so on.... and by the way have you compare Obama black vote to bill Clinton and jfk. Minorities and general vote Democrat. Ben Carson etc. Will not carry black vote so that throws that idea out.

So, since he is against Obamacare, you would not vote for him?  You wouldnt want to hear what he stands for before deciding whether or not to vote for him.   sounds like you will vote democratic regardless of who is the candidate for either party and with no concern for their qualificiations.   sounds like a low info voter.

oh know I wasn't surprised at all hell he ran against one of the weakest Reps in McCain(he s more neutral then right)

Your not getting what I am saying...im talking sheer numbers.  Yes most minorities vote dem....i know they voted for Clinton, jfk, etc.  Im talking the total number of votes by blacks (especially 18 to 30 yr olds) for 08 election vs any other election year.

They voted on skin color not what his platform was....though he got elected and won, but what does that really say????

woman will get more of the woman vote, a Hispanic will get more of the Hispanic vote, but it will not compare to the difference in numbers for blacks voting in 08 vs any other year. 

So, since he is against Obamacare, you would not vote for him?  You wouldnt want to hear what he stands for before deciding whether or not to vote for him.   sounds like you will vote democratic regardless of who is the candidate for either party and with no concern for their qualificiations.   sounds like a low info voter.

tell me where did you get all this information from please.

oh know I wasn't surprised at all hell he ran against one of the weakest Reps in McCain(he s more neutral then right)

Your not getting what I am saying...im talking sheer numbers.  Yes most minorities vote dem....i know they voted for Clinton, jfk, etc.  Im talking the total number of votes by blacks (especially 18 to 30 yr olds) for 08 election vs any other election year.
They voted on skin color not what his platform was....though he got elected and won, but what does that really say????

woman will get more of the woman vote, a Hispanic will get more of the Hispanic vote, but it will not compare to the difference in numbers for blacks voting in 08 vs any other year.

I think everyone pretty knew that was going to happen just think about it. But what happened with Jesse in the other who tried and fail yes election was racially split but it wasn't race alone.

I would say that Christian values, while still around to some extent, are vastly diminished.  Society looks askance at success and finds nobility in those without success and convinces those that they are victims of an unfair society thus causing the country to take "compassion" to an extreme.