Thomas Sowell -- Dismantling America

jv_coach

In introducing his new book, Sowell asserts that the Obama administration "is the embodiment, the personification, and the culmination of dangerous trends that began decades ago," trends that are "dismantling America." Sowell sees this in the dismantling of marriage, of culture, and of self-government.

A conservative who wants to sell books to more conservatives, what else would he write. You low educated conservatives will believe anything.

But not one rebuttal to anything that was said in the video.

I think that falls under page 1 of the leftist handbook...if you can't refute the messege, you must attack the messenger.

Are you introducing a new question and then tacking it on to a question for me? Who is "They"? Why don't you answer since I have no idea in what context you are employing.

As far as the leftist handbook, you seem to have it memorized. I believe your last post might fall on page 2. When you have no answers, deflect deflect deflect. As far as where to get it, try thinkprogress.org.

I'm assuming by your remark of "you low educated conservatives will believe anything" (in your first post on this topic), that you are suggesting that there are some statements in the video that are untrue. Instead of deflecting by trying to pose more off-topic questions, why don't you give us your synopsis of these falsehoods. Don't be shy about adding links.

Most Obama supporters can't understand what they are discussing. They suddenly become deaf. They won't view it either.

Yes because Obama supporters or just so dumb and ignorant. ...they only voted for free things right. Lol more than half the nation must be ignorant because they do not agree with you.

Yes because Obama supporters or just so dumb and ignorant. ...they only voted for free things right. Lol more than half the nation must be ignorant because they do not agree with you.

Don't put words in my mouth. I stand by what I posted. You didn't view the whole video and your mind will not listen to other's opinions and facts. Please feel FREE to disagree with anything said in the video instead of changing my words around.

that's exactly right.....skin color and free stuff and "I only vote dem".  they are just afraid to omit it

go check the statistics for blacks that voted in the 08 and 12 elections vs any other years mainly the 18 to 30 year old blacks

and I'm sure the same amount voted for Romney and McCain because the other guy was black .....but we'll never discuss that.... SMH

and I'm sure the same amount voted for Romney and McCain because the other guy was black .....but we'll never discuss that.... SMH

Don't you understand that with your statement, you are running Obama on his color only? If Obama was a republican, I would follow his ideology, but unfortunately, he is a communist.

[quote name="baddog" post="1506500" timestamp="1406069445"]Don't put words in my mouth. I stand by what I posted. You didn't view the whole video and your mind will not listen to other's opinions and facts. Please feel FREE to disagree with anything said in the video instead aid in the video instead of changing my words around.[/quote] don't back track now you said most Obama supporters don't understand what they discuss. .. (that's calling them either stupid or uninformed) all because they don't see life the way you see it. So you just simply put half the nation in a box. But you all will be begging for they're vote in 2016. I've never said anything about the video guy.[/quote]