Thomas Sowell -- Dismantling America

jv_coach

Not I must be a American that don't ____ & complain. Stop make believe that some how this country is on a fast track to hell every generation swear it's the last days of being a superpower. Name me one simple value you can say was changed by Obama and Obama only. And values are suppose to change with time. We once valued slaves once valued not giving woman rights once valued segregation. AMERICA IS NOT LOSING IT VALUES. IT'S LOSING WHAT YOU VALUE. It a difference.

Going from a moral absolute society to a moral relativist society is a big deal. 

So you agree with prostitution and polygamy?

Bingo, so let us be who we want to be Christians who don't believe in abortion and don't want to pay for it.

While one may not say that they agree with you Criag S, you are correct when you take their view out to its logical conclusion. 

I believe God's system was to have GODLY men in place to determine guilt or innocence and I believe capitol punishment is a proper sentence sometimes.

Having the GODLY men in place is where it breaks down much of the time.

Are you going to tell me you are against capitol punishment but believe abortion should be legal.

Abortion sure seems to be capitol punishment to me...and surely it is to the child it is administered to.

I'm not for nor against abortion It's just to tricky for me I'd admit but with birth control doesn't everybody win shouldn't that be the common ground for both.

America Is deciding to let people be who they are for the first time. This new generation (my generation) is saying no to discrimination We're saying what a person decides to do with their life is their decision. To say some is against a controlling government. They show have no problem with the government telling you who you can marry or what your allowed to do with your own body. Hmmmmm

Back in the day it was called the new morality , but it is still what the Bible calls sin. Our generation is not near as smart as we think we are.

I'm not for nor against abortion It's just to tricky for me I'd admit but with birth control doesn't everybody win shouldn't that be the common ground for both.

I never thought we would agree on so many things.....

It really does not affect me if two men get married. So, I have no issue with that. I do think out of tradition it should be called a union and not marriage.

I'm with PAMFAM on the abortion issue.....there are too many variables for me to decide. I'm against in some cases, but for in others.

I'm pro death penalty on certain crimes but I'm against some of the penalties for drug users.

I believe religion should be able to be shared on signs and in public places. I also believe non-religious signs should be able to be displayed in the same public places. I believe in freedom to believe or NOT to believe......

I want to remain a FREE country

Bingo so your not against abortion because of religious beliefs. .. It's all about the all mighty dollar

I personally am against abortion because of my beliefs but if a person wants one thats between them and their God and no I dont feel my tax dollars should have to fund anyones abortion!

I never thought we would agree on so many things.....

It really does not affect me if two men get married. So, I have no issue with that. I do think out of tradition it should be called a union and not marriage.

I'm with PAMFAM on the abortion issue.....there are too many variables for me to decide. I'm against in some cases, but for in others.

I'm pro death penalty on certain crimes but I'm against some of the penalties for drug users.

I believe religion should be able to be shared on signs and in public places. I also believe non-religious signs should be able to be displayed in the same public places. I believe in freedom to believe or NOT to believe......

I want to remain a FREE country

Careful with your post you might get labeled a liberal.