Silsbees Patrick Hudson flips to Baylor!!

Can "celebrate" all he wants. No "ceremony" needed to "celebrate". :rolleyes:

Ceremonies are for "signings". ;)

Hope you can understand the difference. :rolleyes:

Looks like you've read too much into this. I asked a question. Not really sure what tje rest of that nonsense was about.

....well, now that I think about it, that may have been my next question.

For the record, I do know the difference... But remember, many others shared my same views on a ceremony for a big offer....

#butthatsnonofmybusiness

Looks like you've read too much into this. I asked a question. Not really sure what tje rest of that nonsense was about.

....well, now that I think about it, that may have been my next question.

For the record, I do know the difference... But remember, many others shared my same views on a ceremony for a big offer....

#butthatsnonofmybusiness

kermit

I took my Son & a few others to Baylor camp. My Son performed very well on both sides of the ball. Heck I even reminded Coach Briles of the 3-on-3 basketball tournament downtown Stephenville I played against while I attended Tarleton State. We chatted for a moment, took a pic. I thought we were in there, No offer yet. Lol
Coach Briles is a great communicator, he understands youth. Heck he made me feel like I could still play ball. He doesn't forget much, makes you feel like you are the most important. This leaves a standing impression on a young man & his family

IMO you can tell a lot about a program by attending their camps. Are they organized, does everyone attending get a chance to showcase their talent, and do the coaches correct things you are doing wrong to make you a better player then when you arrived? Took may son to 4 college lineman camps in Texas this summer TCU 1day,U of Texas 4 days, Texas A&M 1 day, and Baylor 1 day.  May take from what I saw was:

Baylor: Very organized, ran like clock work, everyone got lots of reps and instruction from all coaches and players there. Also recorded all players reps and at end split up players in positions and did video break down of each player and how to correct mistakes. 

U of Texas: organized, some coach interaction, lot of assistant coaches and volunteers running camp, lot of teamwork drills. Still getting new staff organized and in place. 

Texas A&M: Not very organized, good coach interaction, same few kids doing drills multiple times not everyone getting same reps.

TCU: Disappointing, spent more time checking in than having camp even though pre-registered, coaches having no control over players, tell them to do something to help then few minutes later back together standing around just letting things go. some coach interaction with campers.

This is my first time attending TCU,UT, and Texas A&M but my third time at Baylor. Baylor camp is same quality every year. I didn't go to a major college so I have no affiliation with any schools. Just my honest opinion. If Baylor runs their program the way they run their camp it's no wonder they are where they are. 

I took my Son & a few others to Baylor camp. My Son performed very well on both sides of the ball. Heck I even reminded Coach Briles of the 3-on-3 basketball tournament downtown Stephenville I played against while I attended Tarleton State. We chatted for a moment, took a pic. I thought we were in there, No offer yet. Lol
Coach Briles is a great communicator, he understands youth. Heck he made me feel like I could still play ball. He doesn't forget much, makes you feel like you are the most important. This leaves a standing impression on a young man & his family

he is a players coach.