IT'S THAT TIME BUM PHILLIP BOWL (MCM) WHO GOT IT

In 2004 Nederland beat WB. When Stump came in he wanted to play bigger schools to prepare his team for district and playoffs, he wanted to drop Ozen and Central as well and play 5a schools for the same reason and the AD wouldn't let him, WB backers where complaining about having to play 4a schools.

I don't see us winning by 14. MCM is 9 times out of 10 pretty close. Every now and then there is a thumping  but for the most part they are usually very tight. have to agree we got out coached. Last year the chief should have depended on Mr. East s foot in the last three minutes and kicked the two field goals to win 22-21 instead of running the ball on fourth down when we barley had 45 yards rushing the ball the entire night. Up until we jumped off sides on your 4th and 5 and giving the dogs another chance which was all they needed, we had the game in check. But that was this last year, maybe we change that mistake and move forward. I have to admit there was no noise coming from NED the whole second half until yall had the long run with the penalty added to it . By for the best play yall had all night which accounted for about 30% of your whole offense. It was a defensive struggle on both teams. Your first drive was impressive, but after the second score it went down hill. I just see it different this year, glad you got a uniform upgrade, but I don't think it will help this year.

Y'all had the game "in check" at halftime with 0 points? The game turned the first time when we fumbled a kickoff. The game turned the 2nd time when y'all had the bad offsides penalty on 4th down. I do agree that it was a defensive struggle though. I don't think either team had that game "in check" until it was 0:00 on the clock.

I don't see us winning by 14. MCM is 9 times out of 10 pretty close. Every now and then there is a thumping but for the most part they are usually very tight. have to agree we got out coached. Last year the chief should have depended on Mr. East s foot in the last three minutes and kicked the two field goals to win 22-21 instead of running the ball on fourth down when we barley had 45 yards rushing the ball the entire night. Up until we jumped off sides on your 4th and 5 and giving the dogs another chance which was all they needed, we had the game in check. But that was this last year, maybe we change that mistake and move forward. I have to admit there was no noise coming from NED the whole second half until yall had the long run with the penalty added to it . By for the best play yall had all night which accounted for about 30% of your whole offense. It was a defensive struggle on both teams. Your first drive was impressive, but after the second score it went down hill. I just see it different this year, glad you got a uniform upgrade, but I don't think it will help this year.

yes we were down 14 -0 at half, but going into the last 3 minutes when the bad offsides on fourthdown occurred yes , we made the necessary adjustments and had the game well in check as I said, you take away the 98 yards of  offense that your dogs got on that last scoring drive, and Ned only had less than 200 yards of offense the whole game. If  and I say if because I can I can only assume, the kid doesn't jump offsides  we get the ball back on your side of the field presumably depending on how far the punt went from your endzone and who knows what would have happened. The stats don't lie, but seeing how the whole first half the dogs had nearly all of their offensive possessions on our side of the field and couldn't put but 14 points up I think it says a lot. Ned owned the first half no doubt in my mind, but the second half was a different story. That game will haunt me for ages lol, for some reason The Chief always goes for it on fourth down instead of kicking fieldgoals lol, don't know why he leaves the points on the field. He did the same thing when we played in the Alamo dome, in fieldgoal range with the game on the line and got stuffed at the line of scrimmage. SMH but he is the coach not me, im just voicing my opinion, he is the coach, A lot of highs and lows, but in the end I am happy we have him and hope he stays for a long long time. It is nice to have a team that can move the ball both in the air and on the ground, just wish we had that nasty defense to go with it. Kinda worried about our offensive line this year, loosing the coach may have some ill effects on us, not sure how big they will be this year could be one of our shorter offensive lines if im hearing right.

7-0 at half. Ned dominated the first half but only had 7 points to show for it. PNG tied it at 7, then Seay put the Dogs ahead 14-7 with a TD run. PNG tied it up and then the tide turned the first time with the fumbled kickoff that PNG turned into their first lead at 17-14. The offsides penalty came with 5:30 left in the game and was big no doubt. Ned drove down and took a 21-17 lead. Stuffed the Indians 4th and 1 from the 5. Then, interception in the end zone by Sage Seay to end the game. Seay had 1 TD and 2 INT on defense and Sparks led PNG on offense with 2 TD. Both are back this year. Should be a whale of a game!

yes we were down 14 -0 at half, but going into the last 3 minutes when the bad offsides on fourthdown occurred yes , we made the necessary adjustments and had the game well in check as I said, you take away the 98 yards of offense that your dogs got on that last scoring drive, and Ned only had less than 200 yards of offense the whole game. If and I say if because I can I can only assume, the kid doesn't jump offsides we get the ball back on your side of the field presumably depending on how far the punt went from your endzone and who knows what would have happened. The stats don't lie, but seeing how the whole first half the dogs had nearly all of their offensive possessions on our side of the field and couldn't put but 14 points up I think it says a lot. Ned owned the first half no doubt in my mind, but the second half was a different story. That game will haunt me for ages lol, for some reason The Chief always goes for it on fourth down instead of kicking fieldgoals lol, don't know why he leaves the points on the field. He did the same thing when we played in the Alamo dome, in fieldgoal range with the game on the line and got stuffed at the line of scrimmage. SMH but he is the coach not me, im just voicing my opinion, he is the coach, A lot of highs and lows, but in the end I am happy we have him and hope he stays for a long long time. It is nice to have a team that can move the ball both in the air and on the ground, just wish we had that nasty defense to go with it. Kinda worried about our offensive line this year, loosing the coach may have some ill effects on us, not sure how big they will be this year could be one of our shorter offensive lines if im hearing right.

well that was reference to the offsides call on fourth down where we jumped off sides. Just goes to show you that one penalty was very costly . Not making excuses, I still contribute the loss to the coach not kicking the field goals late in the game. Now with that being said no excuse for giving yall 35 yards of penalties on  a drive that shouldn't have happened but did. No excuses for this but it is football. I went back and looked at box scores, it was pretty evenly matched as far as penalties and yardage marked off. Ned owned the ground game, we owned the airways. Two pics and one fumble for png, 1 fumble for Ned. Really no game changers there. PNGs last int was a force at the end of the game, sealed the deal for NED. Looking forward to this years game none the less. NEDs defense came up big stopping the run, very impressive holding us to 42 yards of rushing. Thought our defense did a descent job holding the dogs to under 285 yards of offense considering the horrible field position all night.

well that was reference to the offsides call on fourth down where we jumped off sides. Just goes to show you that one penalty was very costly . Not making excuses, I still contribute the loss to the coach not kicking the field goals late in the game. Now with that being said no excuse for giving yall 35 yards of penalties on  a drive that shouldn't have happened but did. No excuses for this but it is football. I went back and looked at box scores, it was pretty evenly matched as far as penalties and yardage marked off. Ned owned the ground game, we owned the airways. Two pics and one fumble for png, 1 fumble for Ned. Really no game changers there. PNGs last int was a force at the end of the game, sealed the deal for NED. Looking forward to this years game none the less. NEDs defense came up big stopping the run, very impressive holding us to 42 yards of rushing. Thought our defense did a descent job holding the dogs to under 285 yards of offense considering the horrible field position all night.

the difference in that game was coaching.

why wont your all-american coach take on Memorial?

Just curious .... why are you so insistent about Memorial playing Nederland, a smaller classification school then you, a team that you would never see in the playoffs?  You are the only one that says that.  Just wanting to know your strategic reasoning and what Memorial could possibly gain from that matchup?

Just curious .... why are you so insistent about Memorial playing Nederland, a smaller classification school then you, a team that you would never see in the playoffs?  You are the only one that says that.  Just wanting to know your strategic reasoning and what Memorial could possibly gain from that matchup?

if you gotta ask the question you are clueless.

if you gotta ask the question you are clueless.

I think Nederland should play schools like Memorial due to playoff reasons, and I know the county wants to see it. They had no problems playing Lincoln when they were the bigger schools. you can only put 11 on the field no matter what classification. I think it would be good for Jefferson County fans who loves their schools to have this game.

I think Nederland should play schools like Memorial due to playoff reasons, and I know the county wants to see it. They had no problems playing Lincoln when they were the bigger schools. you can only put 11 on the field no matter what classification. I think it would be good for Jefferson County fans who loves their schools to have this game.

perfect post.