2014 NBA DRAFT.

Like the Young pick.  We needed a shooter for sure.  I wanted them to take Randle with the 6th pick if we are dealing Rondo.  Randle is an immediate impact player, IMO, and will be better by season's end than Bass, Sullinger or Olynyk.  Just my opinion.  Hopefully Brooklyn will stink it up this year and we will get a top 3 lotto pick next year.  I would love to see us get a legit big like Jahil Okafor or Myles Turner.

I really hate the wasting of draft picks for these overseas guys who aren't even going to play here for 2-3 years. My opinion is the NBA is half watered down product due to all these freshman, sophomores and high school kids coming out.  I feel as though they should have to play through their JR year of college. It would do 2 things in my opinion. Make the college game that much better and strengthen the NBA. You have guys coming out with real experience and better all round picks for those lottery teams.

I really hate the wasting of draft picks for these overseas guys who aren't even going to play here for 2-3 years. My opinion is the NBA is half watered down product due to all these freshman, sophomores and high school kids coming out.  I feel as though they should have to play through their JR year of college. It would do 2 things in my opinion. Make the college game that much better and strengthen the NBA. You have guys coming out with real experience and better all round picks for those lottery teams.

Preach.

IMO, the reason why the cellar dweller NBA franchises have trouble turning things around like NFL teams do is this reason exactly.  You have the "lottery" teams constantly drafting kids that are 3-5 year projects and by the time they are actually good, it's free agency time and they jump to a contender.  If they adopted the same rule as the NFL, it would improve this situation tremendously.  As for the overseas players, I also couldn't agree more.  The second round is nothing but teams trying to find the next great Euro player.  The number of quality players who don't even get drafted now out of college seems to increase every year.