Pave the Way

BobcatDis

Texas State is looking to grow anyway they can and is now reaching out to Alumni and Fans all over the state to support the Athletic Programs.  If you know of any old school Bobcats who may be disconnected from the university please pass this video and website along

WEBSITE: http://txstatebobcatclub.com/splash.aspx?id=splash_8

VIDEO:   http://youtu.be/YsfsO9ucRLA

I hope Texas State does well - in my day at SFA it was the college to go to on weekends and party and it was known as Southwest Texas State. 

Yep the SWT Party school-Labeled ship sailed over 10 years ago in 2003 :blink:  No more Mediocrity, lack of school pride, UT tshirt fans, low attendance, or FCS. 

Yep the SWT Party school-Labeled ship sailed over 10 years ago in 2003 :blink:  No more Mediocrity, lack of school pride, UT tshirt fans, low attendance, or FCS. 

It was needed as SWTS had a good party and low education reputation - of course I preceeded the 2003 change by like 25 years +/-.  Good to see Texas State has changed its stripes  - only school I am aware of because we recruit graduates from there is their business college and it is considered on of the best in the state.

It was needed as SWTS had a good party and low education reputation - of course I preceeded the 2003 change by like 25 years +/-.  Good to see Texas State has changed its stripes  - only school I am aware of because we recruit graduates from there is their business college and it is considered on of the best in the state.

Hey, easy there. I graduated from SWT in 1988 and my wife in 1987 (she is the reason I went to SWT). Back then the football was awful, but I looked forward to Coach Harry Larrabee and his" Hanadwedad" Bobcat basketball teams. Those were some fun games. Hell, SWT did not even have a baseball team at that time.

We used to go back every summer when my wife took her squads to cheer camp at SWT. Have not been back in a while. Every time we go, I looks less and less like the school we attended. It's a beautiful campus and if they get the athletic programs on track, it will be hard to NOT recruit there,