District 12-3A D1 Predictions

How does a team that's 2-5 become an overwhelming favorite over a team that's 5-2? lol I mean, I get that Kountze is a very good football team and may very well beat Woodville. But give respect where respect is due lol "locked up"? Really? It's still either one of our races. Kountze could mess around and get beat by Anahuac or Woodville. I'm just sayin lol

If we played easy teams in non district we would have went 3-0 lol

If we played easy teams in non district we would have went 3-0 lol

You're right. I don't disagree lol but you don't base favorites on "what-if's". Like I said, Kountze may beat Woodville. But I'm not sure if they're the "favorite". Simply because they're 2-5. But opinions are just that...opinions. Everyone has one.

You're right. I don't disagree lol but you don't base favorites on "what-if's". Like I said, Kountze may beat Woodville. But I'm not sure if they're the "favorite". Simply because they're 2-5. But opinions are just that...opinions. Everyone has one.

Yes Kountze will and should be favored in its game against Woodville..I don't think the Eagles can match them weapon to weapon..Where they are vulnerable would be their depth IMO...not sure why DJ would have played his key starters so deep in the game last night when it was in control by halftime and risked injury...

Yes Kountze will and should be favored in its game against Woodville..I don't think the Eagles can match them weapon to weapon..Where they are vulnerable would be their depth IMO...not sure why DJ would have played his key starters so deep in the game last night when it was in control by halftime and risked injury...

How many did they have suit up for the varsity last night?
P.S. I just know our boys are watering at the mouth for November 11th. Lol have you seen the artwork here in Woodville on the way out toward the high school?

What Kirbyville fan was talking about the smell Buna was going to have on the way home. LOL I think he needs to check his own pants. Another said that he would start a new thread about the loss. A lot of hiding going on. Take your crow like a man from all that talk to buna. 

I did take my crow and did start the thread before the clock even hit zero so check your facts dude!  Maybe you need to find some EC business

who put you on Buna crow patrol anyway??   I owe plenty of crow to the Buna faithful  but I think you need to wait your turn!  These cats have been humbled now ....I wouldn't want to come to Kville to play them!!   see ya in a few weeks

Still talking smack. It's called a forum that anybody can comment on. Keep running your mouth.  :D What you can dish it out but you can't take it.