**COLLEGE STATION vs. SILSBEE*/CS wins 9-1

The things silsbee did this year completely suprised me. They made it to the regional finals without a starting pitcher breakig 80. their best pitcher went down early. they battled through and still made it to the regional finals. Congrats tigers on a fine season

Too funny. These radio guys talking about Kirkendoll being "stocky and a little slow". Kirkendoll one of the faster players on the team and qualified for Area in 400 meters. :rolleyes:

3 up 3 down for CS

mid 4

4-0  CS

I didn't know about his 400 meters that speaks volumes for those "broadcasters" to put it politely. I thought that was totally classless!

The things silsbee did this year completely suprised me. They made it to the regional finals without a starting pitcher breakig 80. their best pitcher went down early. they battled through and still made it to the regional finals. Congrats tigers on a fine season

Your a complete dumbazz! We have 3 pitchers that break 80

I think this Senior Class from Silsbee should be extremely proud.  Not just baseball.  The things they were able to accomplish this year (and I know they had help from each class under them) was remarkable across the board.  They were certainly the class of SETX this year.  Great job and all the success in the world as you enter the next stage of your lives!

I think this Senior Class from Silsbee should be extremely proud.  Not just baseball.  The things they were able to accomplish this year (and I know they had help from each class under them) was remarkable across the board.  They were certainly the class of SETX this year.  Great job and all the success in the world as you enter the next stage of your lives!

I agree TxHoops. This Silsbee senior class was one the best athletic classes to ever come thru Silsbee. At least 3rd round of playoffs in football, basketball and baseball the last 3 years, with most those playoff runs ended by state champ or runner up. An incredible run for these young men.