Dr Ben Carson

Big girl

Then you are not listening.

No one has said we END welfare.....we trim, prevent abuse, and make it a temporary fix not a retirement plan........

It can be done, but people will have to stop thinking we will end it....and more importantly, if you don't agree with a successful person, fine.....but don't call your own race racial slurs because you disagree.....

White people use to call white girls very ugly names when seen with a black man.....that was never the right thing to say, and Uncle Tom is right along those lines......

that's not why I called him what I called him. My big brother I grew up with under the same circumstances votes Republican and have tons of white friends I never judge on that I judge off of actions.

I said this time after time he's a hypocrite he's seems to believe that he's above or better than. Charles Barkley Steven A Smith keeps it real but they show action Carson just rant and rant about how's he's a conservative how he think different how awesome he is. How he's not a plantation thinker. He had a chance to really help alot of people instead choose to belittle them. I can go on and on. Ben been a successful Dr how long. Why is it he's a hero now.....because he's black and he's against Obama. If Carson would have come out and praised Obama and told everyone welfare can work would he still be a hero.

I said this time after time he's a hypocrite he's seems to believe that he's above or better than. Charles Barkley Steven A Smith keeps it real but they show action Carson just rant and rant about how's he's a conservative how he think different how awesome he is. How he's not a plantation thinker. He had a chance to really help alot of people instead choose to belittle them. I can go on and on. Ben been a successful Dr how long. Why is it he's a hero now.....because he's black and he's against Obama. If Carson would have come out and praised Obama and told everyone welfare can work would he still be a hero.

All that goes with opinion.

I respect Carson because of his success and his views. He was poor, lived it and worked hard to get a better life. I mean, a college degree would have been amazing....a Doctor even better.....but a BRAIN Surgeon? I think he knocked it out of the park. I've listened to his speeches, he is telling it like it is, no sugar coating. He is a hero now because he decided to tell his story at the right time...the same reason Joe the Plumber is now a public speaker and not a plumber.....

yep

Dr. Carson is guilty of the sin of being a highly intelligent, successful and respected black to have the audacity to state the obvious. That is that a welfare system that allows people to take without any need to put in any stake in the process is doomed to the failure of allowing most people to languish is poverty. When there is no incentive to succeed, most people will not and only demand that other people pay for their lack of desire and then complain when they do not get enough handouts.

He is not a hypocrite. He is a person that is degraded and ostracized by his own race for being successful. How dare you come from a poor household in a black community and not demand more welfare, while trying to get people to strive for success and being self sufficient. 

In rebuttal, many people only can point out that he had some help in the past and that somehow makes his statements wrong or hypocritical for his mother being on welfare more than 50 years ago. Maybe it allows him to speak the truth because he has seen it from the inside. His detractors spit out labels like hypocrite like it somehow hurts him or baffles his supporters. 

What Dr. Carson has done is yet again show that race does not matter, political stance does. Many and maybe even a majority of the same people that hate Obama would vote for Carson tomorrow. 

If Ben Carson was for and not against Obama, the Republicans would group him with Al Sharpton. Look at how they dropped Colin Powell like a hot potato!

they promote any black that is against Obama, paster James David Manning was the opposite of rev wright and they loved manning rants. Any black that wants to win office can run on obama hatred and win!!!

If Ben Carson was for and not against Obama, the Republicans would group him with Al Sharpton. Look at how they dropped Colin Powell like a hot potato!

they promote any black that is against Obama, paster James David Manning was the opposite of rev wright and they loved manning rants. Any black that wants to win office can run on obama hatred and win!!!

You do understand that there is a difference between opposing Obama's ideology and hating Obama himself, don't you?

And why should Republicans support Powell when he is no Republican?

Never specific, only claims. How do chuck and Steven A keep it real? What actions do they have? Capital One commercial? How does a credit card help the poor? Look up the Carson Scholars Fund. Seems to be an action and not "uppity" talk about himself. You mentioned Jay Z as a better role model earlier. Your boy Steven A said Jay Z is a fantasy turned reality. Carson has been a hero a long time. Go ask the families he has helped. If he came out and praised Obama and said welfare is perfect, would he be talked down by the left? Spingarn Medal and Medal of Freedom, that is one uppity negro, right PAMFan?!

Answer my question please Ben Carson told his story in 2009 no hero. Stood up to Obama instant hero why is that.

Your mind is made up. Dr. Carson had a story and told it well before 2009. He has been a hero for many people long before your wacky info website has told you that he is considered a hero. He is not an instant hero. He has a lifetime of work to prove he his a hero to many. You put the man down without any knowledge of what he has done. If you have facts, pound the facts. If you have nothing, like you and many others, pound your fist!

Answer my question please Ben Carson told his story in 2009 no hero. Stood up to Obama instant hero why is that.

Ben Carson has been respected by the right for quite a while...it's only those that keep up with current events by watching shows like "The View" that think he's a newcomer and he is only recently speaking in this manner.

He is successful, but he would not be if it were not for government assistance. He said his grades improved dramatically after he received glasses through a government funded program. What if he would not have ever gotten the glasses, would his grades have improved? What wouldve happened if his mom wouldnt have gotten foodstamps, would he be alive today or would he have died from malnutrition? What if there are mokids out that there who are future doctors, lawyers, teachers etc whose parents are on welfare who are benefiting from their ability to get free glasses, food etc. What will happen to them if those programs are cut? I dont have any respect for ben.

I havec a friend who had a baby at 16. She now has her bachelor's degree and 2 master degrees. She goes to different schools to encourage young mothers. She says if she could do it, they can to. She told me that she was able to finish high school, because of an in school daycare. I would lose respect for her if she was speaking out against daycare in schools and if she were trying to get schools to close them.