Dr Ben Carson

Big girl

Stop the nonsense he been a hero he been respected I never seen Ben on Fox till recently everybody knows why. Speaking a CPAC come on admit it he's a hero simply because he stood up to Obama and he's black....Don't get me wrong he is a hero saving lives and doing great things in his field of work but that is not the reason he spoke at CPAC.

I think they use the word entitlement a lot because that is what describes the state of our country currently.  Our system glorifies "helping" those who cannot ( or , in many cases WILL NOT) help themselves and looks askance at those who are making it possible for this country to barely keep its financial head above water.  If we continue to function in this manner, there simply wont be enough givers to provide for the takers.  I know I have said this many times but Greece is a prime example/evidence.

I like rice and Powell, but I can't stand thomas. When he said he diidnt believe in affirmative action I lost all respect for him. He got where he is because of affirmative action. I am not saying he was not qualified, but affirmative action assures that qualified blacks are given a chance. I doubt if he wouldve been given that chance otherwise, because racism stop exsists

I like rice and Powell, but I can't stand thomas. When he said he diidnt believe in affirmative action I lost all respect for him. He got where he is because of affirmative action. I am not saying he was not qualified, but affirmative action assures that qualified blacks are given a chance. I doubt if he wouldve been given that chance otherwise, because racism stop exsists

I disagree with most of this......and I'm sure he would to.

He got to where he is with hard work and good grades.....and the fact he is a smart smart man......

Question.....do you really think affirmative action means much to a true racist?

BigGirl:  Racism exists when you have a black President, Attorney General and one on the highest court in the land??  But, you are right, the race-based hustlers need to keep the appearance that racism exist so that they stay relevent (jackson, sharpton).  Also -- people bring racism up when they are losing an argument! 

If Ben Carson was for and not against Obama, the Republicans would group him with Al Sharpton. Look at how they dropped Colin Powell like a hot potato!

they promote any black that is against Obama, paster James David Manning was the opposite of rev wright and they loved manning rants. Any black that wants to win office can run on obama hatred and win!!!

And why shouldn't they be? 

Wow, the Republicans would be against anyone that is against Obama. Stunning right?

But you make the point very well. It is politics that drives the masses, not race. What Dr. Carson would do if he supported Obama would give the Democrats another chance to scream that race is driving the disagreements..... but as we have seen, that is not the case. You use the term "any blacks" like the Republicans only support anti-Obama people if they are a dark skin color. It is a simple truth that the Republicans have a strong dislike for Obama but they even impeached Clinton. Does that strong dislike count or only when it is a different race? 

You might not have noticed it but the Republicans aren't very fond of white people that support Obama either. It doesn't matter how much melanin is in their skin but where they stand politically. 

And why shouldn't they be? 

Wow, the Republicans would be against anyone that is against Obama. Stunning right?

But you make the point very well. It is politics that drives the masses, not race. What Dr. Carson would do if he supported Obama would give the Democrats another chance to scream that race is driving the disagreements..... but as we have seen, that is not the case. You use the term "any blacks" like the Republicans only support anti-Obama people if they are a dark skin color. It is a simple truth that the Republicans have a strong dislike for Obama but they even impeached Clinton. Does that strong dislike count or only when it is a different race? 

You might not have noticed it but the Republicans aren't very fond of white people that support Obama either. It doesn't matter how much melanin is in their skin but where they stand politically. 

Clinton may have been impeached and disliked, but no racist remarks like the ones that Obama contends with......you guys know exactly what i am talking about......Denial is.....http://aattp.org/20-of-the-most-racist-teapublican-political-signs/

BigGirl: Racism exists when you have a black President, Attorney General and one on the highest court in the land?? But, you are right, the race-based hustlers need to keep the appearance that racism exist so that they stay relevent (jackson, sharpton). Also -- people bring racism up when they are losing an argument!

Your saying racism don't exist.

Clinton may have been impeached and disliked, but no racist remarks like the ones that Obama contends with......you guys know exactly what i am talking about......Denial is.....http://aattp.org/20-of-the-most-racist-teapublican-political-signs/

In a country of 300+ million people, do you really think that it is hard to single out people for stupid behavior? Can I find stupidity from people on any subject that proves nothing?

Yes, Obama has had racists remarks made toward him. Duhhhhh.......

And if the next president is a Republican that is black, you will hear some of the same calls. If the next president is a woman, you will hear simply stupidity from the opposing side that did not win.

If you predict the day that racial remarks will not be made by anyone from all races, please point out that day. I am going predict it will be the day the world ends. 

What do you mean by "you guys"? Your such a racist and what is worse is you do not even know it!!! LOL.

Obama and Rodney Dangerfield "I don't get no respect"
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc8hLVTqtOU