Barbers Hill vs. Pearland Dawson Regional Finals

Now to determine the matchups. I'm going to guess that BH and Ennis will be put on opposite sides of the brackett.

Is it overall records?
I believe that BH is 32-0, Ennis 36-5-1, Aledo is 31-4 and Hays is 36-5.

Aledo and Hays were both there last year so that could help them. Know Aledo brought back all nine starters and some.

I was able to watch both games against Pearland Dawson and was treated to an awesome display by Barbers Hill. Also watched Dayton defeat Montgomery earlier in the playoffs. 19-4A has been represented very well. Congratulations to the Lady Eagles of Barbers Hill. Here's hoping you bring home the trophy!

Good luck to BH in Austin.  Hopefully they can finish off a perfect season.  Dayton destroying Montgomery was the surprise series of the Region for me.  I know Dayton will be looking to dethrone BH in next year's new 21-5A. 

This is from the UIL
State Qualifiers (Regional Champions): The UIL staff will contact you Saturday evening prior to the state 
tournament. We will verify your team information and record (including all play-off games) and provide team 
pairings for the tournament. 

State Tournament Brackets: Tournament brackets are drawn by the UIL staff. The top two teams, according to 
win/loss percentage, will be placed on the top frame in opposite halves of the bracket. The flip of a coin will 
determine the top two teams’ opponent.

BH plays Ennis at 9am on Friday.  Aledo #2 seed plays Buda Hays (defending state champs) at noon on Friday.  Winners play Championship game at 1pm Saturday.  3A, 4A, and 5A championship games are played on Saturday and will be televised.  If you go to Austin, watching all three games is great!  Barbers Hill's only other State appearance in softball was in 2006 as a 3A qualifier.  They lost to West Columbia in the Semi final, and WC went on to win State that year with 7 freshman starters as I recall.  If you go to the UIL Texas website they have listed a lot of info including roster, players batting averages, etc.

Guest ECBucFan

Nope. FS SW and the UIL has failed us again. All you can get is a choppy webcast on your computer screen. If you want to watch the games on your TV, you can wait til sometime in June. Pathetic. 

http://www.uiltexas.org/softball/state/softball-state-tournament-broadcast-information

Meanwhile, enjoy the midget wrestling or European rugby or whatever is currently on your tv.