Barbers Hill vs. Pearland Dawson Regional Finals

I was hoping for the Elgin-BH rematch, but Dawson crashed the party.  Dawson plays a lot of high scoring games, the last two were 11-9 and 10-9.  Dawson has some good hitters, especially the 3B Rodriguez, who has 5 HR's just in the playoffs.  On the flip side, BH hitters should be excited facing Dawson pitching that gave up 5 HR's to Elgin on Friday.  The difference in this game will be Rupp in the circle, and Dawson will likely struggle to score like every other team does.  Dawson is the 2 seed from 24-4A and BH handily took care of the 1 seed Santa Fe.  I would be surprised if BH stumbles here.

I was hoping for the Elgin-BH rematch, but Dawson crashed the party.  Dawson plays a lot of high scoring games, the last two were 11-9 and 10-9.  Dawson has some good hitters, especially the 3B Rodriguez, who has 5 HR's just in the playoffs.  On the flip side, BH hitters should be excited facing Dawson pitching that gave up 5 HR's to Elgin on Friday.  The difference in this game will be Rupp in the circle, and Dawson will likely struggle to score like every other team does.  Dawson is the 2 seed from 24-4A and BH handily took care of the 1 seed Santa Fe.  I would be surprised if BH stumbles here.

Eazy you nailed it!  You are getting wiser in your old age...  I will bring you that t-shirt if you are coming to the Dawson series, but I can't guarantee you a seat (those are getting tough to find at our games).  Thanks to all the BH fans who have been traveling to the games, our kids really appreciate it.

Guest ECBucFan

Uhm, no, wasn't really aware you were handing out shirts, but would be glad to have one if you are offering. A seat for the games would be real good though. 

Good luck, hope y'all take it to Dawson. Its crunch time.

Regional Finals    BH vs Pearland Dawson
3 game series starting Thursday, May 22 at 7:00 pm and Friday, May 23 at 6:00 pm and 8:00 pm (if necessary)
Goose Creek Memorial High School, Baytown, TX

Glad they are going with a 3 game series and the drive will be nice.