22 3a

twobag

im taking splendora and tarkington for the ship and im not too sure how the rest will play out. liberty might have only lost one starter but they were not that impressive anyways. i think tarkington owned them twice last year and werent even allowed to warm up when they played in liberty.

tarkington actually lost four or five but only two were solid starters and i wouldnt say that was their only good pitcher either. ive seen them bring a lefty and the cf that pitches too. the catcher had a few errors but batted well over .400. i think with splendoras loss of their catcher he should be a fav.

I don't think that the loss of their catcher is what is goin to hurt them, because they have a kid that caught somelast year, I've heard does just as good if not better than their last years catcher. Whats goin to hurt Splendora is the loss of their center fielder, and best hitter who hit 500 in district last year and was the defensive MVP.

Guest sleeper02

The two favorites for 223A has to be Tarkington and Splendora, Tarkington has a lot coming back, but from what I am told so does Splendora, the Catcher they have now may be better than the one thay had last year......Crony, you might want to not talk so much noise with a user name that has Tarkingtons head baseball coaches name in it. If He is how I think he is he would not want you talking smack on here about how good they are. I pretty sure no one will go 10-0 in this district

Crony..We are all glad that you have confidence in your program, I am VERY sure you DO NOT want to be posting iems that will give anyone else any extra motivation.  If there is any more smack being spread I can assure anyone who reads it that it is in no way being delt by the Tarkington coaching staff.  As for the district, it will be interested to say the least, to see how it unfolds. 

• 8 months later...

i am pretty sure tarkington didnt beat liberty a all last year. liberty went into tarkington stadium and if we would have come out with a win there we would have won the district cuz that loss put us in a tie with splendora and we had to have a playoff game for 2nd place representative in the district. and if i remember correctly yall only beat us by 1 maybe 2 runs so i know for a fact that that loss wasnt a beat at all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest JackNtheBox

Here we go again.  It has already started and the comments are coming.  This is 22AAA Thread,  I know that some of you mouth breathing idiots over there have a hard time not getting off to how spactacular you are in every sport that you play.  If you have nothing to contribute to the thread, but how bad 21AAA would beat the crap out of anybody, you need to un-insert your heads out of anuses(I know how much you like the smell of your own crap over there) and find a 21AAA thread and all you guys can talk about who could probably beat any MLB team in the country.  I know I will probably get banned from this site again for slandering the almighty district, but who gives a  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Guest raider4life

PantherPride77, i think a win is a win.  And secondly, if i remember correctly, ya'll only were in 2nd place b/c of the flip of a coin, not by winning the game for 2nd in district.  :)

Here we go again.  It has already started and the comments are coming.  This is 22AAA Thread,  I know that some of you mouth breathing idiots over there have a hard time not getting off to how spactacular you are in every sport that you play.  If you have nothing to contribute to the thread, but how bad 21AAA would beat the crap out of anybody, you need to un-insert your heads out of anuses(I know how much you like the smell of your own crap over there) and find a 21AAA thread and all you guys can talk about who could probably beat any MLB team in the country.  I know I will probably get banned from this site again for slandering the almighty district, but who gives a ****!  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

dont hate because that district just sit their and enjoy the  pounding you are going to get when teams like HJ BC Jasper And Silsbee play you then we can all here your crying and whining ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    geho
    Newest Member
    geho