Kenny Hill or Kyle Allen?

Kyle Allen. Sumlin's offense is not designed for the QB to run (see Case Keenum). Allen has a big time arm and will do very well in that system.

This is getting real scary as I appear to agree with you agian  :P

Allen will likely be given the start and if he falters then Hill will be given a chance - but if Allen does well I think he is the immediate future for the Aggie's. 

This is getting real scary as I appear to agree with you agian  :P

Allen will likely be given the start and if he falters then Hill will be given a chance - but if Allen does well I think he is the immediate future for the Aggie's. 

I'm pretty rational except when it comes to He Who Shall Not Be Named.

South Carolina finished #5 in the country last year and Clowney wasn't that great for most of the year. Half of the time he was on the sidelines catching his breath.

from what I've read on SC they have to replace some key positions, wouldn't be surprised if they struggled early.

One thing that should probably worry Aggie fans is if Allen is named the starter would Kenny Hill elect to transfer (a la Jameill Showers in 2012)...leaving Allen as the only scholarship QB for 2014. Although I guess that scenario could play into the timing of Sumlin naming a starter