The Race Card

BLUEDOVE3

I always thought you were from Beaumont and moved to Lumberton. Cool ;)

My Ex-Wife lived in Lumberton when we met and she already had a kid going to Lumberton. We divorced, but after living here for 10 years and having a Son, I got used to leaving my doors unlocked.......

Lumberton is not problem free, but as far as crime and school district, hard to beat.....

My Ex-Wife lived in Lumberton when we met and she already had a kid going to Lumberton. We divorced, but after living here for 10 years and having a Son, I got used to leaving my doors unlocked.......

Lumberton is not problem free, but as far as crime and school district, hard to beat.....

be careful leaving doors unlocked in this day and age.

be careful leaving doors unlocked in this day and age.

OK guys.....I was exaggerating a bit......I do lock my doors at night, I'm just saying we have very little crime. I do forget and leave the garage door open sometimes..... 

I remember being able to do that on Duff Drive in Port Arthur.....Street I lived on

what's your address? :)

I really wanted the owners to vote on this to see where they stand, might be unlikely now.

I agree.  I would have loved to see who voted how.  But I really don't see that vote ever happening now.  The agreement to sell renders it moot.  I really believe there was some serious arm twisting going on behind the scenes by the other owners for this "solution" so they wouldn't be forced to make this vote.