Benghazi !

Westend, I would like for you to go ahead and declare you believe that the Benghazi attack was attributable to the video. 

Sorry dude.  Been kinda busy.    No.  I cannot tell you what was in the minds of the hundred or so protesters/rioters/terrorists that attacked the embassy.   I don't think anyone can do that.

Are you referring to Weapons of Mass Destruction?  Not sure if Jefferson County or Hardin County have them.

If most countries have them, then you will agree we were justified in going after the ones that a mad man was using to kill thousands of people?  And if they had them, as you imply, then Mr. Bush didn't lie and Mr. Kerry and Mrs. Clinton, and a significant number of other Democrats who agreed that we should invade, made good decisions. right?

Are you referring to Weapons of Mass Destruction?  Not sure if Jefferson County or Hardin County have them.

If most countries have them, then you will agree we were justified in going after the ones that a mad man was using to kill thousands of people?  And if they had them, as you imply, then Mr. Bush didn't lie and Mr. Kerry and Mrs. Clinton, and a significant number of other Democrats who agreed that we should invade, made good decisions. right?

Cool.  You found a typo.  Congrats.    I never said Bush lied.   I said I didn't think it was a good enough reason to lose americans and spend billions.

Spearheaded by the U.S. (someone has to take the lead), the invasion occurred due to Iraq's failure to comply with U.N resolutions. Lots of other countries wanted Iraq disarmed because they presented a threat to the stability of the region. If they ever hit the Jews with a nuke, may God show mercy to all of us. I really don't think most people understand the significance of tyrannical Arabs possessing nukes within range of Israel. They are stupid enough to let one fly.

Don't ever forget 9/11. These are the most chicken-shat people on the planet. They have no regard for anyone or anything except being rewarded with 72 virgins for dying as martyrs. What a religion!

In before anyone says Obama should get no credit. It was all our security forces, even though Reagan knocked down that wall with a 10 lb hammer. Truly, there are some on here who are disappointed with the news of this capture. Don't bother to deny it. We know who you are.

roflmbo

Spearheaded by the U.S. (someone has to take the lead), the invasion occurred due to Iraq's failure to comply with U.N resolutions. Lots of other countries wanted Iraq disarmed because they presented a threat to the stability of the region. If they ever hit the Jews with a nuke, may God show mercy to all of us. I really don't think most people understand the significance of tyrannical Arabs possessing nukes within range of Israel. They are stupid enough to let one fly.

Don't ever forget 9/11. These are the most chicken-shat people on the planet. They have no regard for anyone or anything except being rewarded with 72 virgins for dying as martyrs. What a religion!

iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. The UN did not want us to invade

Cool. You found a typo. Congrats. I never said Bush lied. I said I didn't think it was a good enough reason to lose americans and spend billions.

what weapons of mass destruction? . There are people who were in the CIA that said that the Bush administration told them to lie about their presense. Weapons of mass destruction were not found. If he had them, Saddam wouldve used them when we invaded them.

what weapons of mass destruction? . There are people who were in the CIA that said that the Bush administration told them to lie about their presense. Weapons of mass destruction were not found. If he had them, Saddam wouldve used them when we invaded them.

You are so misinformed. He had them and we knew it. When asked of our military leaders if the use of nukes was ruled out, was answered that nothing was ruled out. Did you ever watch the news?

You are so misinformed. He had them and we knew it. When asked of our military leaders if the use of nukes was ruled out, was answered that nothing was ruled out. Did you ever watch the news?

I dont watch fox news. There were not any weapons of mass destruction.

I dont watch fox news. There were not any weapons of mass destruction.

Actually, I watched Schwarzkopf's updates on CBS. His videos were awesome. Do you really think Fox News makes up stuff? It's one thing to report facts, another to voice an opinion.

Read this. I guess you will say it is all a pack of lies.

http://technologysecurity.wordpress.com/tag/mustard-gas/