Ned v Dayton...4/25

7mary3

Looking at Nederland team which has many elements of the 2013 play-off team.  A very good hitting team that was suppressed in district by pitchers who have faced or played with them since 8U.  They showed what they could do when they got outside of district last year.  Guidry has been impressive on the mound this year and moves the ball well.   

That being said I wouldn't want to be playing Dayton right now either.  Experienced team with great pitching.

3-game series favors Dayton due to pitching depth but if Nederland bats show up dogs can take this one in two.  Winner of game 1 takes series.

Of course I'm going to go with my Broncos and it should be a great series.  If Dayton can keep the lob's down they should take this one.  Bat's are starting to click and the defense is sound along with strong pitching.  I believe Ned beat the Broncos earlier in the year on a 2 run hr in a pitchers duel but don't think the Broncos had all of their players at the time.  Either way should be a good one.  Give the edge to Ned as far as stronger district sooooo.......going to be fun.