Let's pick on another school district for a while

PhatMack19

Hippy will appreciate this one.

Many Lumberton parents are upset after a cross dresser was allowed to be a substitute teacher. Evidently the man dressed as a woman and subbed at the intermediate school multiple days last week. No word on which bathroom he/she/it used while at work all day.

Thoughts? Should cross dressers be allowed around middle school aged students?

Many Lumberton parents are upset after a cross dresser was allowed to be a substitute teacher. Evidently the man dressed as a woman and subbed at the intermediate school multiple days last week. No word on which bathroom he/she/it used while at work all day.

Yikes!

Was this on the tv stations or newspaper? If not, how do we know its true?  ;)

was his/her performance on par with other subs?  did he/her dress appropriately or in a provocative outfit?  did he/her try to push an agenda on the kids, or simply perform his/her duties? those are all questions i'd need answered before i was bothered by this. 

was his/her performance on par with other subs?  did he/her dress appropriately or in a provocative outfit?  did he/her try to push an agenda on the kids, or simply perform his/her duties? those are all questions i'd need answered before i was bothered by this.

Wow...the MAN that dressed as a WOMAN and was in charge of middle school kids would only bother you if they dressed provocatively or pushed their agenda on the kids.

Now who's the radical?

I guarantee you not too many parents would want their kid in that environment.

I'll take oreos and milk vs popcorn this time...

Enjoy yourself......This situation does not bother me one bit. 

I don't get my feelings hurt and support things JUST because of skin color or because I live in the town.

As it looks, LISD may have made a costly mistake.......but I don't really know the law.

Wow...the MAN that dressed as a WOMAN and was in charge of middle school kids would only bother you if they dressed provocatively or pushed their agenda on the kids.

Now who's the radical?

I guarantee you not too many parents would want their kid in that environment.

That might be a radical viewpoint in parts of southeast texas, but not in large parts of the country. I wouldn't want her teaching sex ed, if that makes you feel any better. I saw on Facebook she's got a degree in physics and is also a pilot. Certainly sounds more accomplished than most of the seat fillers that districts use as subs.

That might be a radical viewpoint in parts of southeast texas, but not in large parts of the country. I wouldn't want her teaching sex ed, if that makes you feel any better. I saw on Facebook she's got a degree in physics and is also a pilot. Certainly sounds more accomplished than most of the seat fillers that districts use as subs.

An accomplished cross dresser...well, why didn't you say so.

And you're wrong...cross dressing middle school teachers would be welcomed in very few places.