Dayton @ Humble 03/31/2014

Octfeb

Oooo Don't get me going yes Dayton had "some errors" LET's Talk About The 7 or more ridiculously, the most outrageous idiotic calls made by the field umpire to GIVE YES GIVE HUMBLE THEIR FIRST WIN

tell us more about how the umpire lost the game for y'all……….

You were there you saw it! You tell me how he didn't win the game for y'all? Own it! If ya can't OWN IT hop off the ridiculous calls were so obvious u saw it OWN IT! Bye Felicia!

i am neither teams fan and i was not there. i just wanted to know what happened. 

no need to be mad………..

I understand "some" frustration by Dayton fans, but I thought it was a great game except the possible bad call at 3rd.  Lots of little calls that could go either way, but that one at 3rd definitely "looked" like it should have gone Dayton's way.  Not sure what the ump saw that we all didn't. The next play though, was the dropped foul ball. You gotta take that into account as well. If that play would have been made, it could have been a momentum killer as well, because that player then hit a line drive on the very next pitch to knock in the tying runs.  Who knows though.  Lots of errors on both sides.  One game doesn't a season make either way.  All boys played hard.  Fantastic pitching.  Roe showed composure through it all, and I guess the Humble pitcher was a freshman?  Would love to see a rematch of just those two.  Interested to see who they'll throw on the mound on Friday, and hope for another great game either way!  

I understand "some" frustration by Dayton fans, but I thought it was a great game except the possible bad call at 3rd. Lots of little calls that could go either way, but that one at 3rd definitely "looked" like it should have gone Dayton's way. Not sure what the ump saw that we all didn't. The next play though, was the dropped foul ball. You gotta take that into account as well. If that play would have been made, it could have been a momentum killer as well, because that player then hit a line drive on the very next pitch to knock in the tying runs. Who knows though. Lots of errors on both sides. One game doesn't a season make either way. All boys played hard. Fantastic pitching. Roe showed composure through it all, and I guess the Humble pitcher was a freshman? Would love to see a rematch of just those two. Interested to see who they'll throw on the mound on Friday, and hope for another great game either way!