Kountze @ Anahuac / Friday 7pm

This... is a simple game. You throw the ball. You hit the ball. You catch the ball.

- Skip

This... is a simple game. You throw the ball. You hit the ball. You catch the ball.

- Skip

you lolly gag on the field...you lolly gag off the field...do you know what that makes you?

"lolly gaggers"! BULL DURHAM, love that movie!

I thought last year AP had the beginnings of a good team and may be more of a factor this year. That being said, I think EC over looked AP and got BIT! I would put my money on EC in a re-match and after KL got beat by DP because our Def. and Off. was MIA our SOP is to not take any team in 25-2A off the grid and go out and play them from the first pitch to the last...KL should beat AP and in the long run I still think the district will belong to KL with EC taking the 2 hole and a cat fight for third and fourth spots.