Will BISD Hire BMT Ozen a Good Coach or still search for that 8 & 12 Used Car Salesman?

JRidge

they are still trying to get stowers back.  that is a school board members strong push.  they are begging him to come back, but the word is he is asking for more many than they can budget.  it fits perfectly with the totally secretive methods.  if word was out about how much money they are offering for a guy that stiffed the district once before and has not had success since -- it would cause a big problem.

here is the skinny:
Joe Bowser
Bell Cobb
Caleb Caeser
Kevin Dotson

these were the four finalists.  the job was never posted as an 'official' opening.  that way they never had to give a list of applicants to the media when they asked.  it was done in secret, because there was an agenda in place  - can you believe BISD would be secretive about something?  the process was flawed from the beginning.  there will be a coach named tonight at the board meeting - so how do you name a coach, if there was never a posting and so, never a formal interview process?

NOPE! You had 2 right

But I hard North Forest did very good in that district over there. That district isn't very strong, but he had an undefeated season, I think. Take that for what its worth.

They went 2 deep not saying much playing HISD first round...I believe they are now part of HISD so they let the coach go

Mr.Buddy Garrity you hit the nail dead on the head ! There's an agenda and the AD is the ring leader. He's an old CP Bulldog and still holds a grudge against The PearOrchard and that old blue and gold. They'll never place a top notch football coach there as long as that bunch is running the show at BISD. Good luck and congrats coach Atkins welcome to 20- 4A.

Mr.Buddy Garrity you hit the nail dead on the head ! There's an agenda and the AD is the ring leader. He's an old CP Bulldog and still holds a grudge against The PearOrchard and that old blue and gold. They'll never place a top notch football coach there as long as that bunch is running the show at BISD. Good luck and congrats coach Atkins welcome to 20- 4A.

If this is the case, then how did Ozen end up with the better basketball coach?

It's definitely an agenda going on regarding Ozen football. But I doubt Saveat is the culprit cause he doesn't have any say in who gets hired. Time and time again we don't get a proven coach, how does Central a coach like Toby and we continue to get cab drivers smh. To answer your question Soulja I believe Fred Williams reffered Bouttee as the coach for Ozen when the job came open. It did help that he had won titles in PA already too. 

It's definitely an agenda going on regarding Ozen football. But I doubt Saveat is the culprit cause he doesn't have any say in who gets hired. Time and time again we don't get a proven coach, how does Central a coach like Toby and we continue to get cab drivers smh. To answer your question Soulja I believe Fred Williams reffered Bouttee as the coach for Ozen when the job came open. It did help that he had won titles in PA already too.

I'm talking about the current hires, OF. Not Boutee...