STRENGTH & WEAKNESS

PA"ALLDAY"

Nederland Strength - Winning breeds winning, the senior class will find a way. They have Great Leadership.
Nederland Weakness - They won't get enough D-1 scholarships given.

LOL @ the weakness. 

Nederland Strength- coaching, winning tradition.  Several returning starters.

Nederland Weaknesses- loss of the two hosses on the D-line.  New QB for the first couple of games.

Vidor:
Strength - returning Simmons (qb) who showed promise last year with a last resort last game passing explosion, complexity of offense how hard it is to defend, return of halen lakelt, returning half our defense

Weakness - having to replace the likes of sage smith and Jeremy Stephenson, having to replace 3 out of 5 of our oline.

Vidor:
Strength - returning Simmons (qb) who showed promise last year with a last resort last game passing explosion, complexity of offense how hard it is to defend, return of halen lakelt, returning half our defense

Weakness - having to replace the likes of sage smith and Jeremy Stephenson, having to replace 3 out of 5 of our oline.

why don't vidor pass more often to throw off defenses

PNG:

STRENGTH; returning alot of starters on offense, have to replace Rose but have a lot of youth to resolve that problem, Both QBs are back , Both RBs are back, Sparks is back. Offense is covered by Coach Faircloth. They will put points on the board.

Weakness: have to replace the kicker, and what always stands out in my mind is the Defense. They showed improvement last year and that is encouraging to an extent, lost our offensive line coach, huge blow will be hard to replace. Special teams not really sure about, been a while since we had a threat returning kicks and punts!

positive note: we have a lot of youth coming up which is very promising, seeing some players go both ways like that also.See alot of good things happening in the program, the future is bright For PNG the next couple of years.

not saying they were bad. they were much improved from the year before. They played good ball against Nederland, kept them under 300 yards. was pretty good that night, an offsides on 4th down with less than 3 mins to go to me was the turning point in game. PNG had it under control and it fell apart on that play. Key penalty then a big run with another key penalty , and then another penalty all on one drive so yes there is surely room for improvement. They did show some aggressiveness though. Still hate to see the arm tackling, need to bring the wood! But like i said this is just my opinion, dont see  no one else commenting so i guess im close.