5:30 8 Dayton        vs. Spring

Sat. - March 1
Time Game # Home Team vs. Visitors
10:00 9          Dayton        vs. HJ
12:30 10        Christian      vs. Spring
3:00 11          Caney Creek vs. Huffman
5:30 12          Aldine           vs. Ozen
8:00 13         Winner Group 1 vs. Winner Group 2

The first game did get entertaining when 2 HJ players went after each other in their dugout.  Coach must be pretty lenient or HJ is not very deep on the bench, both players started the next game, one at catcher the other at pitcher.  Anywhere else players would have been out of the dugout.  Then there was an altercation between Dayton and HJ fans during the second game.  Seemed there was always something to watch when the game got slow.

The first game did get entertaining when 2 HJ players went after each other in their dugout.  Coach must be pretty lenient or HJ is not very deep on the bench, both players started the next game, one at catcher the other at pitcher.  Anywhere else players would have been out of the dugout.  Then there was an altercation between Dayton and HJ fans during the second game.  Seemed there was always something to watch when the game got slow.

Seems that one of the players involved in the dugout skirmish Parent is a School Board member, so that explains that.  

Dayton's looking good, hopefully they can carry this momentum through the season.

Actually the kids involved were taken out of the game that it happened during, and from what I understand they were disciplined at practice... Two boys trying to step up and be leaders... 1 showing passion and the will to win, and the other trying to step up and be a leader, yeah, they should be punished for that.... They should be damned to hell and beat'n with a cane....Gimme a break.... HJ has been bitten by the injury bug.... 3 kids to injuries, 2 were just getting over a virus that caused both of them to loose a combined 25 lbs, and there are 14 kids on the roster... 5 are questionable on a 14 man roster.... I guess we could have packed up and went home in the 3rd inning of the first game of a double header.... Or let the coach make a decision to handle it HOW HE WANTS! and stay and play...And the skirmish with the fans was a Dayton fan standing on the HJ side cheering for his team... No harm, no foul... But when HJ does something good and we cheer for our team, he starts the ol "look at the scorboard".... Really? You see, there is a difference in cheering your team on and taunting the fans....We are not allowed to cheer for our team? He wanted some attention and he got it..... Take yourself to the outfield and watch homie! I mean honestly, he did pay to get in just like everyone else, but do you really stand with the visiting fans and taunt them? Then when they ask you to stop, you want to fight??????? You want to talk trash to a 70 year old grandfather like you own him???? Our society is in shambles..... Dude..... Thats classless.....Cmon man, we know your better than that..... Even bedelmon has more class than that...

Whoa, slow your roll there guy. Nobody pointed fingers about who was to blame for for the altercation. Your so defensive when you have no cause for it. Your bringing it back into the light of day, trying to place the blame on everybody else, and stirring the pot. Maybe what you read and what you imagined you read are two different things. Maybe you need to work on comprehending what you read instead of having knee jerk reactions to what you think you read between the lines of a post. But please continue, you're making for enjoyable reading material on such a lousy weather day.

2 players getting in each other's face showing some passion over a butt whipping.....I will take that over a team with their heads hung low and tails tucked. Nothing wrong with a little ill placed passion and spark, Just my 2 cents.

Knowing the coach, I lay odds he made his point on how to better focus that passion and spark.

Guest Farmer Fran

Awwwe, sorry man..... Im just real defensive when people get on here and second guess a coaches decision........

Coming from you!!! That's funny :P

Glad to see you back on the board :)

Also, Beentheredonethat, calling out a kid being a board members son is kind of tasteless in my book, it is not hard to look up a few details to see who that kid is and I think your post is a pretty low blow for an adult. Being that you only have 6 posts shows me you probably created this profile just to get a few jabs in at a kid or a board member. Which tells me you are either a HJ parent mad because your kid is not getting enough playing time or just a pot stirrer..either way you are at the bottom of the compost heap in my book.

You have the right to your opinion. The post was not meant to take a jab at any kid. Sorry to rain on your conspiracy theory, but not affiliated with HJ, just an outsider looking in from another district. (BTW if I was a parent wouldn't my kid get more playing time with all these injuries?) I was just expounding on why things in the dugout went down the way they did. Second guessing a coach is prevalent on this board but y'all seem to get all bent out of shape when it's someone else doing it then youself. Seems as if bedelmon was bored and needed to stir the pot, maybe he'll have to lick the spoon now. No butt hurt here. Sorry to hear about the injuries.