Huffman Tournament 2/27-3/1

BellBiz30

Like I said calling out a kid who has a parent that is a board member is just the same as putting his name on here. I did not know what kids were involved until you posted your observation.  I am not second guessing anyone, just calling you out for tagging a kid. Also unless you were in the dugout you have no way of knowing what "went down".. I will give you this most people at least get to double digit post before making an ass of themselves but you have done it in record time.

Butt hurt no, maybe you wish I was so think whatever let's you sleep at night. Y'all keep dragging this out bringing more attention to this topic. Sounds as if MoFo has a problem with some parents on the team, but I assure I'm not of them. This is my last response to this topic. Sorry MoFo for not waiting to make an a** out of myself before having double digit posts. Clearly you have taken advantage of that opportunity after reaching that milestone. Good Luck to the Hawks, hope y'all can get back on track despite the distractions and injuries. Bedelmon imagine me butt hurt if it helps you get thru the day.

I like how these guys got on here, spit a bunch of jibberish, and then get butthurt when you call them out... I just told him what happened.. He made the reference to "any other team those kids would have been kicked out of the dugout" or whatever he said, jibberish my good man.....

Beentheredonethat is butthurt....

I was in the stands for the game & I wish I knew of whom you are referring to "taunting" HJ fans! You had a man get pissed screaming while walking down bleacher, looked to me as if his veins were about to explode. HJ fans did absolutely nothing but mouth off at every single play, pitch etc.. We Dayton Fans won't start it, but don't dare think we won't give it back!

momzluvbaseball, their was a gentleman that was standing beside the stands on the visitor side, between the visitor dugout and visitor side of the bleachers. HJ fans were cheering for their team. This dude would copy what we were saying in a very sarcastical manner and then when our boys would do something good, he would tell us to "look at the score board"... The sad part was when he started talking trash to one of our players "grandfathers" telling him to "come move me" or "why are you looking at me".... That was wierd to me... It looked as if he came over there looking for a confrontation, and he got one.... The Dayton police officer told him to go watch from the outfield..... Dont try to put this on us, this dude clearly wanted to start some type of controversy. I dont know what your talking about, I was in the stands and the only HJ people I saw upset were the ones closest to the trouble making Dayton fan. Why would we be taunting if we were loosing? Really.... C'mon mom, Im talking about one fan, not the City of Dayton...

• 3 weeks later...

Bedelmon  I wasn't being a smart ass I was being honest.  I had to go sit in my truck for the remainder of the game due to the HJ fans.  I can go with the best of them also, so that remark is irrelevant.  I was curious as to the "Dayton Fan" on the visitor side..We normally don't have any unless they are friends with the opposing team.  I tend to hear everything..I have a knack for that...People tend to hear me over anyone.  So basically,  I guess you have some jacked up fans and so do we.  We will leave it at that.  Come on out again and support the Broncos!!